JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The House and Senate are Republican controlled, it won't even make it to vote. That said, what you should be worried about is the state House and Senate, as they are both controlled by the democrats.

I just built my AR and I'm not taking any chances. Besides all it takes is an election shift and things could go sideways.

I have plenty so no problem there but it is always wise one hearing this news time and time again to remember we need to educate those who are not aware to if need be take action.

It shows either how out of touch they are with the American public, or the complete contempt they must have for us that they have yet again rehashed the phrase "...common sense gun safety measures, like this one, that are supported by 90 percent of the American public". It's been shown over and over and over again that that is simply not true, not even close. Yet the only tool they seem to have in their playbook is to keep going back to the same BS again.

My guess is the only reason for this is so they can present it, let it get shot down by Republicans, and they can use that as ammo against them in the future.

I've been on a slow buying spree of magazines even for types of guns I dont own since they are inexpensive now. No way Im waiting for a buying panic to get them.

oh, if one more persons says "common sense" Im going to slap them.

I have plenty so no problem there but it is always wise one hearing this news time and time again to remember we need to educate those who are not aware to if need be take action.

While I don't expect this particular bill to pass, we all need to be aware that the proposed bill prohibits the possession of them on top of everything else. So, just by owning what you already own, they want to make you a criminal. Typical attack by the left.

While I don't expect this particular bill to pass, we all need to be aware that the proposed bill prohibits the possession of them on top of everything else. So, just by owning what you already own, they want to make you a criminal. Typical attack by the left.
The federal government is forbidden from making ex-post facto laws. They can't make you a criminal for something that you already own.

Black Friday had great sales. I bought 30 gen 2 non window's for $7.99 each & free delivery. I never even opened the boxes that they came in. I have a friend who sold unopened pmags on gunbroker during the frenzy for $60 each....:eek::eek:

Thats why I went on a buying spree the first go around..

More M1A, 92FS, AKM, AR15, M85 mags then I know what to do with..

Need to work on:
Glock 17, Glock 21 (after I buy one) and perhaps more zastava and AR10 (variant) mags..

Thats why I went on a buying spree the first go around..

More M1A, 92FS, AKM, AR15, M85 mags then I know what to do with..

Need to work on:
Glock 17, Glock 21 (after I buy one) and perhaps more zastava and AR10 (variant) mags..

I Loaded up on Glock 21 mags and the Kriss extensions for them. Got the kriss, just need a glock 21 to go with it.

The federal government is forbidden from making ex-post facto laws. They can't make you a criminal for something that you already own.
Actually it doesn't. While it's badly written overall, there is a line in there that says it's still legal to own if they were purchased before the ban took effect.

EDIT: quoted the wrong post. Mine is in regards to banning possession of previously owned magazines.

Actually it doesn't. While it's badly written overall, there is a line in there that says it's still legal to own if they were purchased before the ban took effect.
US Constitution
Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3
"No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed."

Source, US Constitution

Then again, look at how our lawmakers and judges interpret "Shall not be infringed"...

Seeing that infringed means to to apply fringe and I've yet to see a gun with fringe on it I's say they are doing a bang up job

gd7JZyH.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads