JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
" art-link-symbol-tiny-grey-arrow-only-rev01.gif Guns in the News - NJ "High-Capacity" Magazine Ban Took Effect 9 Months Ago, Not A Single Magazine Has Been Turned In ... well done New Jersey gun owners " -- Ol' Remus

Ok, so NJ owners cannot possess +10 rnd mags BUT they can pay to 'store' them in a private facility (started by an LGS) and 'approved' by the NJSP?
I may be looking at this 'bassackwards' but I smell a serious 'racket' here.....

Is this a test.....for a future ban on __fill in the blank____.

Aloha. Mark

PS.....someone is probably wondering.....what went wrong? Or maybe, they see this as their opportunity for more stupidness?

Last Edited:
Is this a test.....for a future ban on __fill in the blank____.
YEP! - and look at this aspect - IF you are paying to 'store' something technically illegal to possess the items are out of your hands.
Next step is a 'retraction' of the legal ability for private storage and the items get 'removed'...

$1.25/mag/month to store them?

I'd go broke pretty fast. I like the idea of some weekend drywall patching instead. ;)

Ok, so NJ owners cannot possess +10 rnd mags BUT they can pay to 'store' them in a private facility (started by an LGS) and 'approved' by the NJSP?
I may be looking at this 'bassackwards' but I smell a serious 'racket' here.....
Sounds like a ground floor opportunity to house wayward and criminal magazines. Think I need to look into this for a long term income stream...

Bwahaha. Perfect proof that even under threat of tyrannical law, people wont turn in private property without monetary compensation. And this is just $8-$40 mags..
imagine $300-$3000 firearms.. no way in hell people will comply.

Perfect proof that even under threat of tyrannical law, people wont turn in private property without monetary compensation.
And we don't know if they would turn them in even WITH monetary compensation.
It would need to be tested.
The state should toss out a 'bone' of X amount of $ for each mag to see what would happen but I doubt they would as this was not a part of the law and they would appear to be 'backpedaling' if they did.

Last Edited:
Making criminals out of otherwise law abiding citizens. Isn't that just wonderful?

Aloha, Mark

PS......remind me again. What was the projection and how much did Seattle actually collect from the added gun taxes?

But.....it made Seattle voters feel better. Rrrright.....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads