JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I told you BOBO YOU DON'T SCARE ME I WORK WITH A CLOWN EVERY DAY .WHO HAS KILLED THOUSANDS IF NOT MILLONS OF PEOPLE 73034224dc33faf9a0223e67768b5b13.jpg

Lol slowly is always better one chesse burger at a time enjoy those french fries also each one is a nail in the coffin
But that's why Ronald McDonald isn't scary. People enjoy it.

Now us space clowns? We manipulate civilizations to fight each other to make our invasion easier. :rolleyes:

CERBERUS GROUP .witch means the three headed dog that gaurds the gates to the under world to keep the monsters from getting out .
AWESOM LOL

Oh Im coming to one of your classes just because of that name lol

I've loved Greek Mythology since elementary school, especially the beasts and in particular Cerberus and his siblings Chimera and the Hydra (2 of 3 which were vanquished by Hercules as 2 of his 12 labours). That's not why I'm going to train there though. ;)

I've loved Greek Mythology since elementary school, especially the beasts and in particular Cerberus and his siblings Chimera and the Hydra (2 of 3 which were vanquished by Hercules as 2 of his 12 labours). That's not why I'm going to train there though. ;)
Lol not why I'm going or not going lol just thought it was a cool name for a gun training SCHOOL

Make no mistake, I think the guy should be put on a 2nd Amendment tour...but educate him on the AR subject, and don't be afraid to call a spade about it.

Mil-Spec, Military grade etc...semantics in my opinion. Yes, there are many quality grades of current AR's on the market, but with all things equal...the AR is (except for select fire) can be as capable as any Military M model.

No, an AR is not a military firearm. It is not just semantics. They look the same, but the difference in capability is YUGE!

Could a semi-auto AR be used as a weapon of war? Sure, so could a .38 revolver or a .22 revolver or even a .22 single shot bolt action, or a spear, if that's all you have.

No, an AR is not a military firearm. It is not just semantics. They look the same, but the difference in capability is YUGE!

Could a semi-auto AR be used as a weapon of war? Sure, so could a .38 revolver or a .22 revolver or even a .22 single shot bolt action, or a spear, if that's all you have.

B.S. M16's are RARELY fired full auto in combat. There a small handful of internals that make the difference between M16 and AR15 and any idiot with $200 and a drill can convert one in half an hour. They dont need to because the M16 is not any deadlier than an AR15 . None of those parts affect how the gun hits a target. If anything the full auto component makes the M16 practically worthless for aimed fired from all but the best trained marksman.

Semi auto ONLY M16's are commonly used in combat by our and other countries military's.

B.S. M16's are RARELY fired full auto in combat. There a small handful of internals that make the difference between M16 and AR15 and any idiot with $200 and a drill can convert one in half an hour. They dont need to because the M16 is not any deadlier than an AR15 . None of those parts affect how the gun hits a target. If anything the full auto component makes the M16 practically worthless for aimed fired from all but the best trained marksman.

Semi auto ONLY M16's are commonly used in combat by our and other countries military's.
But the fact is civilians have a AR-15 or AR-10 pattern rifle and the military does have the full auto capable M-16 / M-4 right out of the box. Just because a knowledgeable and skilled person could, given the tools and time, convert a AR-15 to M-16 capability, does not make the unconverted gun a military weapon.

Given knowledge and tools and materials a person might make a nuke.

None of my "AR's" are military period

But the fact is civilians have a AR-15 or AR-10 pattern rifle and the military does have the full auto capable M-16 / M-4 right out of the box. Just because a knowledgeable and skilled person could, given the tools and time, convert a AR-15 to M-16 capability, does not make the unconverted gun a military weapon.

Given knowledge and tools and materials a person might make a nuke.

None of my "AR's" are military period

The military "full auto " part is as near to worthless in combat or in any other function as could be possible. In combat you are almost always using aimed semi auto fire unless you are doing short bursts of suppressive fire when not accompanied by a real machine gun. The auto sear in an M16 doesnt even function as a safety sear in semi. You might not consider your AR 15 military grade but in function they are. The Army and other services have spent a lot of time toying around with eliminating the full auto function and many countries do not offer their personnel the option in their combat rifles.

Knowledgeable and skilled person? One $30 drilling fixture and a couple of M16 parts and its the same thing.

The military "full auto " part is as near to worthless in combat or in any other function as could be possible. In combat you are almost always using aimed semi auto fire unless you are doing short bursts of suppressive fire when not accompanied by a real machine gun. The auto sear in an M16 doesnt even function as a safety sear in semi. You might not consider your AR 15 military grade but in function they are. The Army and other services have spent a lot of time toying around with eliminating the full auto function and many countries do not offer their personnel the option in their combat rifles.

Knowledgeable and skilled person? One $30 drilling fixture and a couple of M16 parts and its the same thing.

I am fully aware of shooting M-16's in combat... 2nd Bn 3rd Inf 66-67 RVN and a short time in 65 with the 173rd Abn Bde. 2nd 503rd. We did not shoot all that much in any case. Hard to see targets that are trying to hide. I certainly did see M-16's firing full auto. The first response to a ambush was firepower, everyone expended a magazine full auto then settled down to semi.

I have 1911's and they are "Military Grade" one is even a GI model. A musket is Military grade.

My AR's might be "Military Grade", but the are not Military. They are civilian and most have non-milspec components.

Admit it you are just wrong and too bullheaded to admit it ...or is that me?

In any case you are not likely to change my mind.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews