JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a PMag for mine as a gift. Something isn't right with it and it won't load rounds. Not sure if the top of the mag is too skinny or what but it doesn't work.

Moron gun owners are causing this B.S.

For ammo I agree but when I saw this thread I was able to get on the phone and find 2 mags for each of my M&Ps locally for 36 each. As well as looking online the full size mags are available if you look but the 10rd California mags is a whole different animal. Those are few and far between from the get go since it is one state and the rest of us use 12 round in a compact, 17 in a full size in 9mm.

Moron gun owners are causing this B.S.
Don't know why you would say that. Law enforcement agencies nationwide have been switching to both 9mm and .40 cal M&P handguns in record numbers. The manufacturer is going to fill those orders first. It took me 2 months to find an M&P pro in 5" barrel configuration last fall. They're popular firearms and there is limited supply. It's not like .22 ammo with people lined up at Walmart to buy up everything in stock. Since the M&P Pro and C.O.R.E. models are popular with the competition crowd, they are also buying the guns and mags for competition. Why you would call these people morons is beyond me. People are buying the product to use, not to stash away.

Don't know why but I seem to have less problems getting the 17 rounders than the 12 round finger extension mags.

Usually it's the other way around. Just picked up one from midway yesterday after I got the notification.

My son had to wait almost two years to find spare mags for his Stoeger Cougar 8005F (used to be the Beretta Cougar. That weren't stupid expensive on Gun Brokers etc. They make these things in batches it just took that long for their turn to come around. I would assume it was the same for your M&P mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top