JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd be happy if they all killed each other and got found in the morning by the clean-up crew.

On the other hand, the USA is blessed literally thousands of locations that they could all go to settle their differences and leave the rest of us in peace.

The rim of the Hells Canyon in Northern Oregon comes to mind - they could blast away and then get their remains pushed over the edge - having the deepest canyon in the USA has to be useful for something, right?
I thought Oregon outlawed bear baiting.

Hay now all those folks are somebody's kids, husbands, wife's, mistress, hookers, pimps and gang bangers they deserve the same respect as school children as some are on the same education level.

Why is it these folks and the folks in Chicago get no respect for getting shot up but school kids do? What makes school kids lives more special over other life?

Do not worry it's a BS question as I like to play devils advocate…..Or is it a BS question? 👿👿👿

Hay now all those folks are somebody's kids, husbands, wife's, mistress, hookers, pimps and gang bangers they deserve the same respect as school children as some are on the same education level.

Why is it these folks and the folks in Chicago get no respect for getting shot up but school kids do? What makes school kids lives more special over other life?

Do not worry it's a BS question as I like to play devils advocate…..Or is it a BS question? 👿👿👿
It's not a BS question when you consider the inclusive equity movement being embraced these days.

Doesn't matter that it was gang-related. Another "mass shooting" so close to the others will just add to the tally and help the antis accomplish their goal of new, predictably useless and ineffective gun legislation. Most folks only read the headlines or see the trailers for the 11 o'clock news. Details don't matter. Only body count.

Don't people understand these are all fbi orchestrated events designed to turn public against guns? There are connections and reasons such as congress pushing gun confiscation.
Here's another one

"The shooting occurred around 1 a.m. near 10th Avenue and Hatcher Road. There was a gathering of around 100 people at the strip mall, and the shooting started with an argument, police told the TV station.

The victims range between ages 17 and 24, according to the report."

Sounds similar to business as usual in Chicago.

Spot on, mate! Are you sure you don't have a decent portion of colonialist coursing through your veins over there?

;):D
I'm half-Irish, does that count?

1654529245409.png

Last Edited:
I'd be happy if they all killed each other and got found in the morning by the clean-up crew.

On the other hand, the USA is blessed literally thousands of locations that they could all go to settle their differences and leave the rest of us in peace.

The rim of the Hells Canyon in Northern Oregon comes to mind - they could blast away and then get their remains pushed over the edge - having the deepest canyon in the USA has to be useful for something, right?
Good plan, but NOBODY in NE Oregon wants those idiots anywhere around even if for self disposal purposes. Let's put them in a big stadium in the middle of some wasteland city instead of messin' up some beautiful wilderness.

Don't hang out with Gang members in the city at 1:00am
Just sayin'...

Phoenix AZ
Number of Active Gangs341
Number of Youth Groups249
Number of Gang Members15,118
When Gangs First Became Known1980-1989
Trend in Gang Activity*Increasing

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show