JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Links? It would be nice to see if there is more info. Like was this random, or was this some kind of "gang" thing where a bunch of them met up and started a gun fight as so often happens. We are starting to have some real good ones of those here even.

Links? It would be nice to see if there is more info. Like was this random, or was this some kind of "gang" thing where a bunch of them met up and started a gun fight as so often happens. We are starting to have some real good ones of those here even.
I just saw it on Fox minutes ago

A bunch of hoodlums at a strip mall in the middle of the night. Other hoodlums and their affiliates show up. Someone starts flexin' and the guns come out.

I'd be happy if they all killed each other and got found in the morning by the clean-up crew.

On the other hand, the USA is blessed literally thousands of locations that they could all go to settle their differences and leave the rest of us in peace.

The rim of the Hells Canyon in Northern Oregon comes to mind - they could blast away and then get their remains pushed over the edge - having the deepest canyon in the USA has to be useful for something, right?

I'd be happy if they all killed each other and got found in the morning by the clean-up crew.

On the other hand, the USA is blessed literally thousands of locations that they could all go to settle their differences and leave the rest of us in peace.

The rim of the Hells Canyon in Northern Oregon comes to mind - they could blast away and then get their remains pushed over the edge - having the deepest canyon in the USA has to be useful for something, right?
I have long said when they catch these morons doing this it would be simple. Take them out to the damn artillery range here and give each of them guns and ammo. Tell them have at it. Then shoot the winners.

Spot on, mate! Are you sure you don't have a decent portion of colonialist coursing through your veins over there?

;):D

Hey now, half that canyon is in Idaho but yes, the Oregon side would be a fantastic choice for said.

No need for a cleanup crew either.

Birds gotta eat, same as worms.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany