JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
M&P mags have been hard to come by lately. They come and go on the various web sites so you need to get them when you can. I've heard that there were aftermarket mags available at one time, but the reviewers said that they were poor quality. Availability has been pretty spotty since so many police departments have started switching to the M&Ps

Looks like they have some....
Do the 17rd work also? There are a few sites with those.
17 rd work and you can buy a cheap sleeve that makes it flush. I just got on the horn and found 2 each for my 40 and 9 for under 40 bucks new just in case they get hard to come by soon so they are around if you keep looking.

I am looking for 12rd M&P 9C mags...or CA Compliant 10rd 9mm "Fullsize" mags for the M&P9

I would say build your own inhibitor for the extra rounds.

Regular mag for $40 (hyperlink's apparently show up red)

Didn't know if you knew it was a hyperlink with the new formatting with the new site.

Or if you didn't care about looking goofy you could buy <broken link removed> for $23.73 and build your own inhibitor /Sarcasm.

I would build an inhibitor before I paid $100 on ebay.

You might want to click the "notify me when in stock" link on Brownells, or just go ahead and place the backorder with Midway. They seem to come and go quickly. What's even shorter in supply is the floorplates for the 10 round mags. Competition guys like them because they're easier to grab out of a mag holder than the large ones.

I was surprised I actually got one from Midway today. I've been on the notify list for a while now, but by the time I get the notification, they're gone before I can get one. Plus, it seems like the notification comes in the middle of the night, so by the time I'm up, they've been snapped up. I did get one a while back at NW Armory, but they were selling for $50, which is a bit steep - at the time though, I needed another mag, so I payed it. Wouldn't do that now.

I would say build your own inhibitor for the extra rounds.

Regular mag for $40 (hyperlink's apparently show up red)

Didn't know if you knew it was a hyperlink with the new formatting with the new site.

Or if you didn't care about looking goofy you could buy <broken link removed> for $23.73 and build your own inhibitor /Sarcasm.

I would build an inhibitor before I paid $100 on ebay.

I only want the 10rd Ca mags...because they can be converted to 9C mags by changing the baseplate..

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top