JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I am on the subject of purely talking out of my arse.. I found a wholesaler to sell my best friend a NIB Beretta M92A1 nib for around $605 before tax. Just before this BS went down AND!! I bought a Draco with three 30rd mags and 200rds of ammo for around $375 before tax, from a completely different wholesaler here locally..

Last Edited:
Will someone please tell the "Over achievers" that supplies are starting to come back into the stores and they will soon be permanent owners of all that crap they are trying to sell on this board at apocalypse prices. LOL, geez, I think there are some retards still buying new stuff and trying to resell it as early as tonight thinking they are going to get in on this chance of a lifetime.

If you buy a gun for 200 and sell it for 400 orjust turn around and sell it is that a staw purchase.?

No, that is "flipping", and one can potentially get into hot water with the BATFE for buying and selling without an FFL.

I regret every everytime I sold a gun... (PolyTech AKM Legend, Ruger GP100, Ruger .45LC Blackhawk) and have determined NEVER to sell a gun again... EVER! The only time I didn't regret was trading a Mini-14 (yuck) for an AK style rifle that came with a bunch of additional goodies.

As for being an "over achiever", I learned my lesson after the '08 elections and incrementally bought (bought, bought!) copious amounts of ammo (plentiful and MUCH cheaper during pre-ban mentality), and the weapon systems I've always wanted (but kept putting off) for the very reason of today's situation. Now I just buy a box or two (when I can source it) for the occassional range trip to stay proficient with my kit.

... and HELL NO, I'm not interested in selling/trading (or registering, or turning in) ANY of it.

As for being an "over achiever", I learned my lesson after the '08 elections and incrementally bought (bought, bought!) copious amounts of ammo (plentiful and MUCH cheaper during pre-ban mentality), and the weapon systems I've always wanted (but kept putting off) for the very reason of today's situation. Now I just buy a box or two (when I can source it) for the occassional range trip to stay proficient with my kit.

Same here. After finding myself unable to find reloading supplies following '08 and seeing my supply of certain rifle calibers fall to as few as six rounds, I resolved to never find myself in that situation again.

Since '08 I have gradually accrued enough supplies to meet my needs for several years. After this current shortage fades, I'd encourage others to do the same because this will happen again.

E

Well let me tell you, the ammo situation is out of control. you cant find common calibers anywhere. This stupid knee jerking has only caused a bunch of non shooters to clog the system. It all sucks so bad.

Incorrect. The more voters we can add to the ranks of gun owners, the less apt politicians will be to take away our rights. I will gladly suffer through a temporary supply shortage and price increase to secure my future as a gun owner.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top