JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So you're saying you find rows and rows of little peckers attractive, duly noted.

Who doesn't?

Woodpeckers.jpg

Hey, I march in the 'Straight Pride' parade.

Did you know there actually is such a thing?

There is and the founder suggests that the lgbt etc. alphabet soup crowd add S for straight, as it's inclusive doncha know...?

Keymod is inferior.

USSOCOM found Mlok is superior. Read for details.

Empirical evidence > all

Keymod is usually slightly lighter weight. And it's a little easier on the hands than most MLOK. Those are the only 2 pros I see. MLOK is tougher and better for mounting stuff to. If you don't intend on puting anything on your AR then Keymod is fine.

Last Edited:
Boboclown said:
1) "I'm not cool enough to hang with either crowd anymore..."
and
2) "Personally I like to hold cheese against picatinny rails so I can grate the cheese as I shoot the gun. With it being held over a plate of spaghetti of course."

1) You poor man! I, too have been minus-cool enough to have no crowd to hang with. Get a Harley. It is a "Cool" transfusion. You will be awash in Cool. Beautiful women will swarm you and people will admire and envy you as you carry your bubble of Cool with you through the world. Children will stare wide-eyed as you cut through traffic impervious to the petty annoyances that afflict the Uncool..
and
2) Pure genius! The logic is inescapable. The barrel heat must help with making the cheese grate perfectly. How do you get the cheese out of the gun?

Boboclown said:
1) "I'm not cool enough to hang with either crowd anymore..."
and
2) "Personally I like to hold cheese against picatinny rails so I can grate the cheese as I shoot the gun. With it being held over a plate of spaghetti of course."

1) You poor man! I, too have been minus-cool enough to have no crowd to hang with. Get a Harley. It is a "Cool" transfusion. You will be awash in Cool. Beautiful women will swarm you and people will admire and envy you as you carry your bubble of Cool with you through the world. Children will stare wide-eyed as you cut through traffic impervious to the petty annoyances that afflict the Uncool..
and
2) Pure genius! The logic is inescapable. The barrel heat must help with making the cheese grate perfectly. How do you get the cheese out of the gun?
No harleys, I'll sooner spend six figures on a peterbilt tractor than a harley.

Also, the cheese that isn't grated just melts away.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top