Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lynnwood, WA stolen guns

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by bryan7675, Mar 26, 2010.

1. bryan7675

bryan7675 Kent, WA New Member

2. carbuncle

carbuncle South Snoho Member

Bummer, he had a case stocked with great guns in there. He's a jerk, but a well-stocked jerk. Hope he was insured.

3. supergenius

supergenius 206 Active Member

Jesus no SECURITY CAMERAS??? wtfd.. i MEAN SRSLY wtf???

4. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Maybe the authorities will spend some time and effort into recovering those weapons and not trying to take away our rights because of what a couple of burglers. To take that many weapons leads me to believe that this was an organized hit and more than just one person. My first guess would be an organized biker gang..........Who else would need that kind of fire power? Does one person have the clientel to sell over 100 hot guns? Oh wait......all the weapons are on there way to Mexico.........:dunno:

5. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

What causes you to think "biker" gang? Most gangs aren't biker gangs, and most bikers are law abiding.

Personally I think it was some of those crazy gun nuts. :)

- Harley rider.

6. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

WOW.....sorry man, I wasn't out to step on anybodies toes. I too own a hog. An 04 softail. I wasn't intentionaly pointing fingers. It is true that ANY gang type people could have pulled this off. Logically....what type of gang and why the need for all that fire power. In MY opinion.....over 100 guns is a little too much for just the cash value. I confess....Last night I watched an episode of Gangland about the biker gang "The Breed" and there 30 year fight with the "****'s Angels". I geuss I better quite watching TV. :dunno:

7. Wheeler44

Wheeler44 SW Washington Member

About a year ago, Brightwater was broken into and over 100 handguns stolen...It was a couple of kids from Portland...

8. Gunner3456

Glad to meet you, fellow Harley rider. :thumbup:

Hey, I wasn't upset and I was being a bit sarcastic about it being "gun nuts' which is all of us. :)

I do see the "biker gang" thing used a lot though as generic for any bad gang. We have Mexican drug gangs galore and lots of other bad gangs, and then we have your ordinary run of the mill thieves.

I hate a thief of any type.

I just hope they catch them. :thumbup:

9. supergenius

supergenius 206 Active Member

Owning a Harley Leakerson hardly automatically qualifies you as a 1%r.

Hahahahah

No shok in the back, no brake in the front.. No brain in the middle

IM TOTRALLY KIDDING about the last part. :)

10. Gunner3456

Someone should "muzzle" those crazies who think they should have a right to keep and bear arms. There is no legitimate reason for it. They probably broke in and stole those guns because they think the constitution gives them a right to "have" guns.

See. People don't commit crimes. Guns do and here's your proof.

/sarcasm.