JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe the authorities will spend some time and effort into recovering those weapons and not trying to take away our rights because of what a couple of burglers. To take that many weapons leads me to believe that this was an organized hit and more than just one person. My first guess would be an organized biker gang..........Who else would need that kind of fire power? Does one person have the clientel to sell over 100 hot guns? Oh wait......all the weapons are on there way to Mexico.........:s0092:

Maybe the authorities will spend some time and effort into recovering those weapons and not trying to take away our rights because of what a couple of burglers. To take that many weapons leads me to believe that this was an organized hit and more than just one person. My first guess would be an organized biker gang..........Who else would need that kind of fire power? Does one person have the clientel to sell over 100 hot guns? Oh wait......all the weapons are on there way to Mexico.........:s0092:

What causes you to think "biker" gang? Most gangs aren't biker gangs, and most bikers are law abiding.

Personally I think it was some of those crazy gun nuts. :)

- Harley rider.

What causes you to think "biker" gang? Most gangs aren't biker gangs, and most bikers are law abiding.

Personally I think it was some of those crazy gun nuts. :)

- Harley rider.

WOW.....sorry man, I wasn't out to step on anybodies toes. I too own a hog. An 04 softail. I wasn't intentionaly pointing fingers. It is true that ANY gang type people could have pulled this off. Logically....what type of gang and why the need for all that fire power. In MY opinion.....over 100 guns is a little too much for just the cash value. I confess....Last night I watched an episode of Gangland about the biker gang "The Breed" and there 30 year fight with the "****'s Angels". I geuss I better quite watching TV. :s0092:

WOW.....sorry man, I wasn't out to step on anybodies toes. I too own a hog. An 04 softail. I wasn't intentionaly pointing fingers. It is true that ANY gang type people could have pulled this off. Logically....what type of gang and why the need for all that fire power. In MY opinion.....over 100 guns is a little too much for just the cash value. I confess....Last night I watched an episode of Gangland about the biker gang "The Breed" and there 30 year fight with the "****'s Angels". I geuss I better quite watching TV. :s0092:

Glad to meet you, fellow Harley rider. :s0155:

Hey, I wasn't upset and I was being a bit sarcastic about it being "gun nuts' which is all of us. :)

I do see the "biker gang" thing used a lot though as generic for any bad gang. We have Mexican drug gangs galore and lots of other bad gangs, and then we have your ordinary run of the mill thieves.

I hate a thief of any type.

I just hope they catch them. :s0155:

Owning a Harley Leakerson hardly automatically qualifies you as a 1%r.

Hahahahah

No shok in the back, no brake in the front.. No brain in the middle

IM TOTRALLY KIDDING about the last part. :)

Owning a Harley Leakerson hardly automatically qualifies you as a 1%r.

Hahahahah

No shok in the back, no brake in the front.. No brain in the middle

IM TOTRALLY KIDDING about the last part. :)

Someone should "muzzle" those crazies who think they should have a right to keep and bear arms. There is no legitimate reason for it. They probably broke in and stole those guns because they think the constitution gives them a right to "have" guns.

See. People don't commit crimes. Guns do and here's your proof.

/sarcasm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads