JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello,

We do not need any item but I think that it is VERY NICE of YOU to put up links and other deals for people who may NEED or want something that they can't find locally.

Expensive or not - it may help some people who are hurting for products.

Good job!

Sincerely,

Cate

And it's only $3.35 per round, that is partly why I put off buying the 458 SOCOM upper.
I personally refuse to shoot anything at < $5 a round so kinda leaning towards the 458 Lott maybe in a derringer . I am just joking of course about both rounds but seriously why would 458 SOCOM fit the bill for you just curious . I think all of us have at least one wildcard in our collection mine is the 338 win mag .

I personally refuse to shoot anything at < $5 a round so kinda leaning towards the 458 Lott maybe in a derringer . I am just joking of course about both rounds but seriously why would 458 SOCOM fit the bill for you just curious . I think all of us have at least one wildcard in our collection mine is the 338 win mag .
No real purpose, I just want a large collection of uppers in various calibers. I have a pretty good start, might have to move up to AR10 line up next.

I also watch the Midway site and have taken advantage of the over $49 free shipping promotion. The catch is that merchandise items that have a purchasing limit, such as most of their ammo these days, is not an eligible expense in the promotion.

Midway's free shipping was awesome when they were running the 250 rounds of buckshot for $80 ish with free shipping before the crappy internet tax was in place. We were living in the "good times" then.

If it helps anyone, I was just at BiMart and saw a shelf full of .223 ammo. They had Wolf on sale for $8.99/20, limit 5 boxes.

Still seems crazy high to me, but it's a little better than what we've been seeing for a while.

Taxing online purchases to me sort of defeats the purpose of getting some things online as I liked the tax savings, but almost everyone charges sales tax now it seems. It's more for pure convenience in these times when it is hard to get some things locally. Not a huge deal, but that 10% sales tax here in WA adds up nonetheless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top