JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@AshleyFalcon commented: "It's undoubtedly wrong for anyone to break into anyone's homes especially at a time like this but there really has to be another approach to this. California just lost 12 people to senselessness and countless bullets. Could've been you, your kids or one of your friends. At some point we are going to have to evolve."

I was playing on this ridiculous comment. What other approach does she suggest to stop looters? :rolleyes:

We have to evolve? Yeah, tell that to the looters.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Just sounds like the rightful owners want to protect their property from the lawless...

We are searchlights, we can see in the dark
We are rockets, pointed up at the stars
We are billions of beautiful hearts
And you sold us down the river too far

We are problems that want to be solved
We are children that need to be loved
We were willin', we came when you called
But, man, you fooled us, enough is enough, oh

What About Us???

Is anyone else here old enough to remember the 1974 movie Earthquake? That was set in Southern California too. The skinny dude with the M16 didn't like looters either, lol

A bit ahead of my time to have seen it in theaters, but we actually have a copy on DVD, and I've watched it at few times. Not the best disaster film, but a good one, in my humble opinion. Charlton Heston's performance was solid, while Walter Matthau's small role was pretty bizarre. Still, the mid-70s clothing and hairstyles ... :s0170: :s0112:

theyre doing this all wrong. they need to make 'assault looting' illegal and they need is a sign that says "LOOTING" with a red cicle with a line thru it.... i mean those similar anti gun signs stop EVERYONE with guns from taking their guns places right?

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR