JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fake News.

We all know celebrities don't own guns.

:confused:

My favorite part of this article is the concern some people had for the looters. This is why we are loosing and CA lost the gun rights war.

edited for spelling

Last Edited:
During the Columbus Day storm here in Oregon Oct 12 1962 the National Guard in Albany shot 4 looters. Interestingly enough that fact seams to now be very hard to find on line!

@AshleyFalcon commented: "It's undoubtedly wrong for anyone to break into anyone's homes especially at a time like this but there really has to be another approach to this. California just lost 12 people to senselessness and countless bullets. Could've been you, your kids or one of your friends. At some point we are going to have to evolve."

I was playing on this ridiculous comment. What other approach does she suggest to stop looters? :rolleyes:

We have to evolve? Yeah, tell that to the looters.

@AshleyFalcon commented: "It's undoubtedly wrong for anyone to break into anyone's homes especially at a time like this but there really has to be another approach to this. California just lost 12 people to senselessness and countless bullets. Could've been you, your kids or one of your friends. At some point we are going to have to evolve."

I was playing on this ridiculous comment. What other approach does she suggest to stop looters? :rolleyes:
Oh yeah. And it's also funny how she compares innocent victims of the club shooting to looters taking advantage of wildfire victims who have already suffered immensely. Some people don't seem quite right in the head.

A friend of mine in LA told me her aunt in Calabases lost her house and was desperately trying to get back to it and get into the fire proof safes for the 'Millions of dollars she had in them'.

Same people at all the anti-gun marches... you can pick them out of a lineup

Is anyone else here old enough to remember the 1974 movie Earthquake? That was set in Southern California too. The skinny dude with the M16 didn't like looters either, lol

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews