JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
coop44- Lol, yes exactly for those Walmart moms!

Vierings- Here are a couple ballistic gels tests of .45 ACP semi autos shooting 230 gr. Winchester Ranger T ammo. The first is non +P, the second is +P in a short barrel. The FBI testing of this round is equally impressive but you will have to hunt that one down. You can find this ammo online despite Winchester's statement that it is only available for law enforcement. I'm a revolver guy but this combination has replaced them as my #1 defensive handgun.

really nice ammo, I'm sure it works really well. what does it cost, a buck a round? I would carry it too , if I could afford to practice with it. Brings up one of my primary rules, "practice with what you carry". I know where my bullet will hit in relation to point of aim, kind of important to me. Shot placement still takes precedence over whiz bang ballistics for me.

Glock 20. 10mm is such an awesome round. You can get lighter fast bullets for two legged things, or fat cast boolits for 4 legged creatures. Plus the huge report makes for hell of a range toy.

A prescription for a waste of time, sorry to say; this is backwards- you describe the mission and we supply recommendations.

I see your point. Can I get some suggestions for each? Then I can go check out some options and decide what route to go myself, based on what I find I like of the suggestions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top