JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
I know this is a long shot and I don't blame you but I'm looking for a place to do some casual plinking on the west side of the Cascades below the winter snow level.
when I was in high school in the late eighties, we could shoot just north of I-90 where its met by hwy 18. Then it was tree stumps to the horizon, now it's beige houses to the horizon. Now, I go over the pass to the forest service roads around Easton and Cle Elum but it might be tough to get in there this time of year. Given everything that's going on recently, my brother in law and his wife want to learn gun safety and how to shoot and I'm hoping to give them some instruction before the snow gets too deep in the mountains. I know and understand that folks are reluctant to reveal their favorite spots, but if any of you are are willing to share, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,
Rob

Getting out on the woods to shoot is getting more and more difficult. Last time I was out there in the lava beds N of Stabler, but it's a long haul and it's really too lumpy a place to set up in.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top