JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a thought, you might check some of the F150 forums and see if someone is selling upholstery sets or check with a local restoration shop to see if they can order it for you - I know when I worked at a mustang restoration shop we ordered in upholstery kits for other cars/trucks when customers asked.
Most decent upholstery shops can take your existing upholstery apart and use it for a pattern to stitch up a new set for you.
As for recommendations of upholstery shops you might call some of the local car clubs and see what they have to say - they usually have a good idea of who does decent work and who to avoid.

There's an upholstery shop just west of barlow high school that does good work. They redid my explorer seat i broke even welded it back together. Made it new again. For a good price.
They also did a complete upholstery job on my parents 66' mustang did a great job

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top