JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a thought, you might check some of the F150 forums and see if someone is selling upholstery sets or check with a local restoration shop to see if they can order it for you - I know when I worked at a mustang restoration shop we ordered in upholstery kits for other cars/trucks when customers asked.
Most decent upholstery shops can take your existing upholstery apart and use it for a pattern to stitch up a new set for you.
As for recommendations of upholstery shops you might call some of the local car clubs and see what they have to say - they usually have a good idea of who does decent work and who to avoid.

There's an upholstery shop just west of barlow high school that does good work. They redid my explorer seat i broke even welded it back together. Made it new again. For a good price.
They also did a complete upholstery job on my parents 66' mustang did a great job

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top