JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are so lucky for not buying that GB K98. It's scary what people would do to make a buck. For a shooter the Yugo Mauser is always a good choice. They don't have much historical value in a sense of German Mod98 or Czech VZ24 which means you don't have to worry about shooting or tastefully modifying them.

I always look at WW2 German K98s with a great deal of trepidation due to the amount of fakes; doubly so when there is an alleged SS tie in. I also go along with getting a Yugo for a shooter, either the M48 or the M24/47. They're every bit as good as a K98 without the cachet.

ya, its at my FFL already, just waiting on the ammo to get here wich should be on wednesday. I just wish I could fine some surplus yugo that was not in 900 round cases.

I always look at WW2 German K98s with a great deal of trepidation due to the amount of fakes; doubly so when there is an alleged SS tie in. I also go along with getting a Yugo for a shooter, either the M48 or the M24/47. They're every bit as good as a K98 without the cachet.
For that reason I am thinking about selling or trading my RC K98. Yugo Mausers just make more sense to own if you plan on shooting them

I picked one up last week, got it to the club yesterday and it shot pretty good. Shoulder is a bit sore though but the recoil was not that bad. nailing the gong at 200 was rough though. black sights on a black target. I may do the o'l Hickock 45 thing and hit that front site with some red nail paint or something.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews