JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are so lucky for not buying that GB K98. It's scary what people would do to make a buck. For a shooter the Yugo Mauser is always a good choice. They don't have much historical value in a sense of German Mod98 or Czech VZ24 which means you don't have to worry about shooting or tastefully modifying them.

I always look at WW2 German K98s with a great deal of trepidation due to the amount of fakes; doubly so when there is an alleged SS tie in. I also go along with getting a Yugo for a shooter, either the M48 or the M24/47. They're every bit as good as a K98 without the cachet.

ya, its at my FFL already, just waiting on the ammo to get here wich should be on wednesday. I just wish I could fine some surplus yugo that was not in 900 round cases.

I always look at WW2 German K98s with a great deal of trepidation due to the amount of fakes; doubly so when there is an alleged SS tie in. I also go along with getting a Yugo for a shooter, either the M48 or the M24/47. They're every bit as good as a K98 without the cachet.
For that reason I am thinking about selling or trading my RC K98. Yugo Mausers just make more sense to own if you plan on shooting them

I picked one up last week, got it to the club yesterday and it shot pretty good. Shoulder is a bit sore though but the recoil was not that bad. nailing the gong at 200 was rough though. black sights on a black target. I may do the o'l Hickock 45 thing and hit that front site with some red nail paint or something.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top