JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm convinced I saw a ballot cast in my grandfather's name... and he was a registered Republican who's been dead and off the voter rolls since '89.
If so, how did you see that ballot?
And who did you report it to?

A friend of mine was one of the watchers for the tallying of the vote in Linn County, Oregon, and gave me a thorough description of the entire process. Watchers from both parties sit right there at the table with those who remove ballots from envelopes, count total numbers, check signatures, etc. No one is allowed to remove ballots from table, put them on their lap let alone remove from rooms. I ended up feeling very reassured about the legitimacy of the count, at least in Oregon. In addition, we can call in and check that our ballot has been received, which I did with mine. I may not have liked the election results, but I have no reason to believe it was rigged, at least not at the voting process level in Oregon. (I felt the media coverage was heavily slanted pro-dem. And I was suspicious that the vaccine announced just a couple weeks into Biden's term probably had its announcement delayed so as to avoid benefiting Trump's election. That alone might have swung the election. So I don't necessarily think the election was fair. But it's possible they rarely or never are.)

I always vote, even though sometimes I find myself grumbling "If God wanted us to vote he would have given us candidates." I considered both candidates seriously bad. But the difference between really bad and much worse is actually much more important than the difference between good and bad. So I voted, even though I knew my vote wouldn't matter because I'm outnumbered in Oregon. I'm seriously hopeful that the one-party-state situation in Oregon will end as of 2022 or 2024. I think dems nationally and in Oregon have done so much wrong now that there is a good chance the populace will rise up and throw the bast!d's out.

Last Edited:

A friend of mine was one of the watchers for the tallying of the vote in Linn County, Oregon, and gave me a thorough description of the entire process. Watchers from both parties sit right there at the table with those who remove ballots from envelopes, count total numbers, check signatures, etc. No one is allowed to remove ballots from table, put them on their lap let alone remove from rooms. I ended up feeling very reassured about the legitimacy of the count, at least in Oregon. In addition, we can call in and check that our ballet has been received, which I did with mine. I may not have liked the election results, but I have no reason to believe it was rigged, at least not at the voting process level in Oregon. (I felt the media coverage was heavily slanted pro-dem. And I was suspicious that the vaccine announced just a couple weeks into Biden's term probably had its announcement delayed so as to avoid benefiting Trump's election. That alone might have swung the election. So I don't necessarily think the election was fair. But it's possible they rarely or never are.)

I always vote, even though sometimes I find myself grumbling "If God wanted us to vote he would have given us candidates." I considered both candidates seriously bad. But the difference between really bad and much worse is actually much more important than the difference between good and bad. So I voted, even though I knew my vote wouldn't matter because I'm outnumbered in Oregon. I'm seriously hopeful that the one-party-state situation in Oregon will end as of 2022 or 2024. I think dems nationally and in Oregon have done so much wrong now that there is a good chance the populace will rise up and throw the bast!d's out.
From your lips to God's own ears!
Let's toss the bastards out and elect a good batch this time and every time after!
The states are where we win this fight, if we can swing the states, we swing the electoral college, and we break the strangle hold of multinco!

A friend of mine was one of the watchers for the tallying of the vote in Linn County, Oregon, and gave me a thorough description of the entire process. Watchers from both parties sit right there at the table with those who remove ballots from envelopes, count total numbers, check signatures, etc. No one is allowed to remove ballots from table, put them on their lap let alone remove from rooms. I ended up feeling very reassured about the legitimacy of the count, at least in Oregon. In addition, we can call in and check that our ballet has been received, which I did with mine. I may not have liked the election results, but I have no reason to believe it was rigged, at least not at the voting process level in Oregon. (I felt the media coverage was heavily slanted pro-dem. And I was suspicious that the vaccine announced just a couple weeks into Biden's term probably had its announcement delayed so as to avoid benefiting Trump's election. That alone might have swung the election. So I don't necessarily think the election was fair. But it's possible they rarely or never are.)

I fear you give the human race too much credit…. People NEVER fail to disappoint.

:s0002:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads