JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So here is the deal. I'm organizing an event that combines both a bike ride and BBQ/Picnic. (For those that know me I'm a biker among other things and am the district representative for Sons of Liberty Riders for SW WA) We want to plan a ride up in the general vicinity of Cougar/Ape Caves that we can have a BBQ/Picnic and also have a place close by to do a little shooting as well. The ride and places to BBQ are pretty easy but finding one near a place to do some shooting is a little more complicated. Of course policing the area is top priority for us as we need to take care of our land. (And it is ours) If you know of a place and prefer not to post it publicly but are willing to do so via message I respect that as well. My original thought was Yale Park however I don't know of any places to shoot that are close.

BTW, while this is being hosted as an SOLR event it will not be limited to SOLR. Any liberty minded folks will be welcome.

Why not google these guys up? They may have everything your looking for at one location...

"Wolverton Mountain Gun Club is available by appointment for group rentals, for church groups, Association groups, Business groups, Birthday parties."

GunRights, when is this event? Do you need a pick up truck to tag along? I don't have a bike, but, a pick up can haul a few awkward things. Depends on the date.

Bill

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top