JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem is we get together, those of us who are combat vets start giving everyone training in small unit tactics and DHS labels us all domestic terrorists.

F the department of homeland security! they're going to label us as domestic terrorists anyway just for having a different opinion. something needs to be organized. just be super selective of whom is let "in."

take off the blinders. I didn't say the fed was right. I think that many members of the fed should have been jailed or shot including Lon Horiuchi after that screw up. I'm just saying Weaver stood out because he lived in the sticks, went to white supremacist rallies, talked alot about blowing stuff up, and sawed off a shotgun to short, among other things that gave the fed what they needed to go in. Now when and how they went in is the cluster.

"Screw UP"? These are not mere mistakes or blunders (never mind the fact that Lon was in on both situations), these feds, headed up by Janet Reno had an agenda, and they executed it. As for the shotgun mod., well, thats a heavy penalty for not paying a tax!

"Screw UP"? These are not mere mistakes or blunders (never mind the fact that Lon was in on both situations), these feds, headed up by Janet Reno had an agenda, and they executed it. As for the shotgun mod., well, thats a heavy penalty for not paying a tax!

The british were willing to make Americans pay the same 'consequence' "for not paying a tax". Not suprising coming from those that argue a right to harm Americans with a 'consequence.

No i'm talking laws like ruby ridges white supremacist planning illegal actions against the government and sawing off a shotgun, or Waco child molester with full autos and explosives off the books.

A

David Koresh should have been arrested and put to death. No question about that. Too bad the government burned up a bunch of women and children that could have testified against him. The only thing that did was make people in the same situation afraid to ask law enforcement for help, thus leaving more women and children in jeopardy.
Randy Weaver had a neighbor make a bunch of b.s. allegations against him. True he was a white supremacist. You're a gun owner. A lot of people, including your president, think you're an extremist. Also the pilot during the helicopter incident denied Weaver fired on them. A few government thugs in camo trespass on his property, throw rocks at his dogs and cause quite a disturbance, eventually shooting one. His 14 year old son, not knowing who these guys are, goes out to protect his property. Rather than identify themselves they murder the kid and Weavers wife. Sorry but the government would not have handed out over $3,000,000 to the family if they didn't screw up.
Please do a little research before you start attacking the same groups of people that the mainstream media vilifies in order to propagate their own liberal ideals, the same groups of people that the left lumps you as a gun owner in with.
Now, back to the original topic, come January 22 there's a good chance we'll all either be citizens whos constitutional rights have been severely violated or we'll all be de facto militia members.

Look at this, the country has degenerated to the point where no one is willing to trust anyone else. They have successfully intimidated the citizenry into not even being willing to peacefully assemble. Tyranny achieved. We no damn well no one in their right mind is going to meet now after all the suspicion and distrust. Screw this. Time to reach out to family and close friends only. A forum isnt safe.

Well, I for one, have met several people from the forum, and everyone of them have been very nice. Certainly people I would trust on a shooting range... for what ever that's worth.

If a group of people here would like to meet up and do some rudimentary training together, for fun and the betterment of themselves, I do not see any issue with it. I would be more than happy to meet up at a range with people that I have met here, and have some fun.

Now in terms of organizing a group for defense purposes, that is probably more in depth than I would like to go.
The problem is, when you need to be organized you have to take into consideration proximity and availability for such activity.

Not everyone, (in fact no one I have met here) lives near, and would be a viable asset if something dire happened. I would have to rely on my close knit family for those things. My neighbors (unfortunately) are worthless. I wouldn't trust turning my back on them for a new york minute in a crisis.

Just my opinion. Your mileage my vary, etc... but getting together in an organized fashion once in a while for fun/training couldn't hurt.

again for those interested.....

ANYONE WILLING OR INTERESTED I SET UP AN E-MAIL [email protected] SEND YOUR CONTACT INFO If nothing else it would be good to have a way to contact people that would truly be interested in doing this, training, cacheing, ect.....

Guys I may be wrong here but I understood that the Patroit Act made organized militia a no no, while unorganized militia? Check this out for yourselfs. Also be very sure of the Agenda of any organization. Also seems to me years back an Oregon Militia that called themselfs the Vipers, and many did time for weapons and explosive charges and was/were disbanded. Any one have any info. on this as this is from an old mans memory?

Guys I may be wrong here but I understood that the Patroit Act made organized militia a no no, while unorganized militia? Check this out for yourselfs. Also be very sure of the Agenda of any organization. Also seems to me years back an Oregon Militia that called themselfs the Vipers, and many did time for weapons and explosive charges and was/were disbanded. Any one have any info. on this as this is from an old mans memory?

<broken link removed>

they're still around. although their numbers are less than a dozen. one of their members showed up to a pro-SB1070 rally several years ago in phoenix, arizona with an ar-15 slinged across his back. all kinds of people made a huge stink over it. in the end, he was ID'd as a member of the arizona viper militia, found to have had a clean record, and no charges were brought against him. from what i understand, they're no longer an "open" militia. you don't seek them out. they'll see you out only if you have something to offer the group.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top