JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sound good? Who is interested? Necessary to the security of a free state.

Militia's weren't generally anything other than a group of neighbors that made them up. Depending on the size of your town, it might be something like hillsboro militia 1st company, 2nd company and so forth. So it would suck to live like on capital hill in seattle lol jus playin i dont have any problem with anyone, as long as they like & want the 2nd ammendment around without any further laws that restrict guns & ownership in any way.

Trouble is...From what little bit I have read about groups in the Wash. State Militia, they were found to have planned conspiracy and "acts of terror". My question, how much of those plans were egged on/encouraged by/started by the FBI/CIA plants within such organizations, intending to give such a constitutional group a bad name? Same is seen around the country in protests turned to riots. Does any one have additional info on what happened with the WA Militia? How would you prevent that from happening?

From what I know. Which isn't much, a militia should be any/all able bodied persons who can mobilize and organize a team to fight any threat to the free state of this country.

Whcih means everyone should have firearms and be ready to fight at the drop of a hat any enemy to the constitution and this country foreign or domestic.
So we technically would all be in a militia already.

Yes but it should also be organized......technically all of us are not organized in any matter other then we don't want our rights to be taken away and we use this site....."The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" Thomas Jefferson-
From what I know. Which isn't much, a militia should be any/all able bodied persons who can mobilize and organize a team to fight any threat to the free state of this country.

Whcih means everyone should have firearms and be ready to fight at the drop of a hat any enemy to the constitution and this country foreign or domestic.
So we technically would all be in a militia already.

The problem is we get together, those of us who are combat vets start giving everyone training in small unit tactics and DHS labels us all domestic terrorists.

Is it illegal to offer small arms training? Theres businesses all over that offer it. Isnt there a Constitutional amendment that also guarantees the right to free assembly? I think its time to give the finger to those that give the finger to the Constitution.

Prevent it from happening by making sure the truth is documented...there are many ways to do this especially now.
Inform people rather then keep it in secret look at how many utube channels there are that have thousands of like minded gun owners. Look at how many records have been set this year with gun ownership, this do nothing attitude and fear is unwarranted.
Trouble is...From what little bit I have read about groups in the Wash. State Militia, they were found to have planned conspiracy and "acts of terror". My question, how much of those plans were egged on/encouraged by/started by the FBI/CIA plants within such organizations, intending to give such a constitutional group a bad name? Same is seen around the country in protests turned to riots. Does any one have additional info on what happened with the WA Militia? How would you prevent that from happening?

Well, I'm a Marine Corps certified firearms instructor. If you guys want to get together I would be willing to start teaching what I know. I was not a Green Beret Secret Squirrel Special Agent Delta Ranger SEAL but, I was in a ground unit and do have combat experience. Honestly, I enjoyed my time instructing marksmanship in the Corps. If you guys want to start setting up dates, I'm willing to meet up and share my knowledge. Hopefully I can learn stuff from others too.

[video=youtube_share;DKtjBqJ4NxA]http://youtu.be/DKtjBqJ4NxA[/video]

Well, I'm a Marine Corps certified firearms instructor. If you guys want to get together I would be willing to start teaching what I know. I was not a Green Beret Secret Squirrel Special Agent Delta Ranger SEAL but, I was in a ground unit and do have combat experience. Honestly, I enjoyed my time instructing marksmanship in the Corps. If you guys want to start setting up dates, I'm willing to meet up and share my knowledge. Hopefully I can learn stuff from others too.

I'd be interested and could probably find a couple of buddies who would also like to join. How should we initiate setting it up? Thanks.

Sound good? Who is interested? Necessary to the security of a free state.

===========================================================

I'm retired Militia.

According to the Oregon Constitution. All able body men who are residents of Oregon, between the ages of 18 and 45 are by law part of the Oregon Militia.

So there is that.

Not all together sure who is in charge, probably Kitshaber?

I like where this is going :)
And thank you for your service.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR