Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Local board for buying/selling firearms,link

Reactions
I've been using the site for some time.. The guy that runs it is a pretty good guy.. But..most of the folks who use it..are window shoppers and looky-lews..

They usually want to engage in seemingly endless email exchanges..and you want to be leary of some of the posters.. In general..though..it's a pretty decent site.. You just have to take the bad with the good..

OP
RockKrawler
Reactions
I was talking to sweetbeard on Saturday when i mentioned it,he commented that he hasn't heard of it hence the reason i posted it up.
Agreed about the window shoppers,my biggest gripe is when a price is settled on and all the details are taken care of then the seller/buyer is never heard from again.
For me it is mostly sellers who flake out.

Reactions
I agree..there's nothin worse than someone agreeing to a deal..and then flaking on you.. That's happened to me too many times to mention.. Not sure exactly what goes through their minds..to do that..but I'm a done deal kinda guy...

There's actually one guy on that site..who asks you to meet him at a range in PDX..so he can "see how it shoots"..then..he says he's not interested.. He just wants to try out different weapons.. Can't remember his ID at the moment..name's Sam..asian guy from PDX.. Pretty much anyone experienced on the site knows about him..

Joe Link

Reactions
I sure wish they'd exchange links with us, but they won't reply to my email. I'd love to tell their users about NWFA.

Reactions
This is where I found the link to come here from, I think. I've told every person I do a deal with on there about this place. I think outdoorstrader is a great place, I have had many great transactions. There are alot of window shoppers, but they don't have a forum on there to serve as an outlet for their "gun conversation", so they waste your time by asking a bazillion questions, lowballing the crap out of you, asking if you can meet in klamath falls, and telling you they can get the gun you are selling for cheaper online. They need nwfa.

Joe Link

Reactions
I spoke with Nathan, who is now a member here, and he agreed to a link exchange deal. Seems like a really cool guy, I hope he sticks around. I agree, OutdoorsTrader is a great resource :D

Joe Link

Reactions
I just wanted to publicly thank Nathan, the owner of OutdoorsTrader, for putting a link to NWFA on the front page of his site. Be sure to also mention OutdoorsTrader when you tell people about NWFA :s0155:

OP
RockKrawler
Reactions
I just wanted to publicly thank Nathan, the owner of OutdoorsTrader, for putting a link to NWFA on the front page of his site. Be sure to also mention OutdoorsTrader when you tell people about NWFA :s0155:

I always do,who do you think started this thread :D

Reactions
Hahaha i was just on there and some person listed a truck for sale on there... The people on thier dont know very much of anything besides guns have triggers and they go bang bang! Stupid people shouldnt be alowed to touch let alone own guns they should stick with thier city lives and thier video games.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online