JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The link to Outdoor Trader is how I found this forum too. I had been going there for over a year. I have never bought anything, email the sellers but nothing happened. Put my Ruger .357 blackhawk on it for $285.00-97% cond, recently and never got a reply. Put it on Paco Kelleys lever action site and had 4 people wanting it. Sold it in less than a week. You never can tell..

I think this web-site is pretty good. I have bought a lot of weapons from this web-site. We discovered that some of them are members at the same range where I go.

I have discovered that some of them are good, meaning whatever they said about their weapons was true. But some of them would lie through their teeth to sell a weapon they don't like owning any more ... I don't there's anything wrong with people that try to negotiate a better deal for themselves, thus offering less than what you're asking on a weapon ... I found people who were offended by an offer ... But as long as you don;t put in the ad a complete description of the weapon and you don't write " I want $xxx FIRM" people are entitled to negotiate. And even if they low ball you, you can graciously deny their offer. Therefore I discovered that a complete description of the weapon, especially including caliber, round count (even if you approximate) will bring you more inquiries than a cryptic message like: "SIG P220 $650.00"

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews