JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The link to Outdoor Trader is how I found this forum too. I had been going there for over a year. I have never bought anything, email the sellers but nothing happened. Put my Ruger .357 blackhawk on it for $285.00-97% cond, recently and never got a reply. Put it on Paco Kelleys lever action site and had 4 people wanting it. Sold it in less than a week. You never can tell..

I think this web-site is pretty good. I have bought a lot of weapons from this web-site. We discovered that some of them are members at the same range where I go.

I have discovered that some of them are good, meaning whatever they said about their weapons was true. But some of them would lie through their teeth to sell a weapon they don't like owning any more ... I don't there's anything wrong with people that try to negotiate a better deal for themselves, thus offering less than what you're asking on a weapon ... I found people who were offended by an offer ... But as long as you don;t put in the ad a complete description of the weapon and you don't write " I want $xxx FIRM" people are entitled to negotiate. And even if they low ball you, you can graciously deny their offer. Therefore I discovered that a complete description of the weapon, especially including caliber, round count (even if you approximate) will bring you more inquiries than a cryptic message like: "SIG P220 $650.00"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top