JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^ i thought i read somewhere that this forum was to be a friendly place, you sir make this a hostile conversation. So what if Blitzkrieg is a racist ? is it no longer allowed to be proud of your heritage? can a man no longer stand up and say im white and proud of it? oh wait but a black man can, and a mexican can, but not a white man because we are suppose to cower in fear from people like you Misterbill, who tell us your trash, your racist, your useless, all because we are proud of something we are.
But hey, keep digging. With every post you make yourself more clear as to exactly what you are.
Look at the sinner condemning the damned, what a joke you are a racist yourself if you can not accept one who has an opinion that differs from that of your own.

This is not freaking 1960.

If you are "proud" of the genetics of the "race" and I use the term loosely, since we KNOW that all human beings are within 1/10th of 1% of each other, you are a fool, or a racist, or both.

I can be "proud" of nothing other than what I myself have done.

I can ADMIRE what someone else did. It is literally impossible to be "proud" of anyone elses accomplishments.

And it's bloody stupid to be "proud" based upon one's genetic identity, because you chose NOTHING. Merely an accidence of sperm meeting egg.

Black pride, which you racist idiots always seem to hearken back to, was a direct response to the direct shaming of every black person by an entire culture that revolved upon shaming the black man, merely for BEING black.

"Black pride" in 2012 is as dead as the dinosaurs. Matter of fact, the only people I hear talking about it anymore are white racists looking for an excuse to talk about their poor denigrated 80% of the population who are no longer automatically considered better than minorities based on skin color. -And the NBP, a group so obscure that even the NAACP calls them crazies.

This started out as a discussion on militias. One person brought race into the picture (again). He was called out on his racist BS. If you're too stupid to see what his race-baiting crap is, I feel sorry for you.

ooh someone needs to get the sand out of you know where.... :s0155: at least your almost right, this did start off as a discussion on militias but..... its people like you who cant just sit back and let a fire burn, nope you gotta douse it in gasoline and thump on your chest to keep up with the "racists" on the opposite spectrum. let me guess if i say the sky is blue your gonna tell me im color racist and that it is clearly an off shade of gray.

ooh someone needs to get the sand out of you know where.... :s0155: at least your almost right, this did start off as a discussion on militias but..... its people like you who cant just sit back and let a fire burn, nope you gotta douse it in gasoline and thump on your chest to keep up with the "racists" on the opposite spectrum. let me guess if i say the sky is blue your gonna tell me im color racist and that it is clearly an off shade of gray.

And you answer any of my issues or questions wit a straw-man argument that would get a Freshman debating candidate kicked off the team. Ya, clearly you have a succinct rebuttal. -That you failed to make.

Good thing were grown men and not freshman debating candidates huh ? hahaha all i gotta say is if were all 1/10th of each other than look in the mirror and realize your no differant than Blitzkrieg, or me or anyone else here, according to your debate, your just a racist piece of trash defending the opposite side, if were no better than anyone else than your no better than me, which means you have no argument at all.

This is clearly another "Out yourself" thread.

You just outed yourself as a white supremacist type. Because no one else would have said: " my own white race." It wouldn't even occur to most "white" people to even think of themselves as a particular race woth an identity worthy of calling out and preserving from "race" alone. How DOES it make you feel to realize that you evolved from black people anyway?

Question: How brown can I be, or how pushed in my nose or how kinky my hair before you consider me no longer "white?"Am I a N****er if I just happen to tan really dark? Cause those "white" people in South Africa with that "problem" always had to show the ran lines on their watches to the local gestapo before they were allowed into the ""white areas."

But hey, keep digging. With every post you make yourself more clear as to exactly what you are.

Your "opinion" of me became irrelevant long ago

Good thing were grown men and not freshman debating candidates huh ? hahaha all i gotta say is if were all 1/10th of each other than look in the mirror and realize your no differant than Blitzkrieg, or me or anyone else here, according to your debate, your just a racist piece of trash defending the opposite side, if were no better than anyone else than your no better than me, which means you have no argument at all.

In our society, we agree to the right to free speech, and basically the right to believe as we will. Same on this forum, I think. However, that cuts both ways. If People have the right to express their beliefs, they should expect to be called on them too.
Look at history. In countries that were 'organized' along racial lines, everyone's rights were violated, not just the target scapegoat group.The same thing happened in societies that claimed to place the interest of one social class above others, like Stalinist Russia.
My mom and Grandma grew up in Europe during the 1930's. Certain groups used the rights of liberal democracy to advocate for a racist society. They demanded their right to speech and political association. Moderate and liberal minded folks thought, well why not? But when these groups took power, through free elections, they violently suppressed the rights of everyone.
What's the answer? Speak up when things don't seem right. Everyone has a right to an opinion, but not all opinions are equal. Some really do suck.

In our society, we agree to the right to free speech, and basically the right to believe as we will. Same on this forum, I think. However, that cuts both ways. If People have the right to express their beliefs, they should expect to be called on them too.
Look at history. In countries that were 'organized' along racial lines, everyone's rights were violated, not just the target scapegoat group.The same thing happened in societies that claimed to place the interest of one social class above others, like Stalinist Russia.
My mom and Grandma grew up in Europe during the 1930's. Certain groups used the rights of liberal democracy to advocate for a racist society. They demanded their right to speech and political association. Moderate and liberal minded folks thought, well why not? But when these groups took power, through free elections, they violently suppressed the rights of everyone.
What's the answer? Speak up when things don't seem right. Everyone has a right to an opinion, but not all opinions are equal. Some really do suck.
So what?

I'm a racist?

Because I object to "my own white race" as any kind of objective argument at all?

Does this racist *** include his racist arguments against Asians? His forefathers DID. SEE 1890-`1920

Does anyone on this board not actually recognize a self-admitted racial extremist in our midst when he comes outright and admits it in public?

There are GD limits to free speech. The person to whom I'm referring has has long past those limits.

I don't think there should be any legal limits to this idiot's rights. I DO think, however, that a board full of decent people would make their voices heard in decryng this racist idiot's speech and calling it bogus SHOULD be heard.

You can spout whatever racist crap you care to. It doesn't mean we have to give you a forum to do so,

^ Sir you are WAY over the line, on telling us we dont deserve our constitutional rights, so go take your hypocritical BS elsewhere.

Grow up and read your constitution. It states that "CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW, etc." It sure as Hell doesn't apply to privately owned internet forums.

I'm pretty good with opinions I find repugnant, but there's a point where the membership of a forum needs to speak up and decry a self-avowed racist. that's not got a GD thing to do with the constitution. This is a private forum. You have free speech limits up to the point that you piss off the moderators or the community. Not an INCH more.
This is a call out to the community to denounce speech that anyone with an ounce of sense should find objectionable.

If you disagree, then fine.

The US Constitution has nothing to do with it. And if you'd passed Civics 101 in EIGHTH GRADE, you would know this.

Have a nice day, -Bill

I'm pretty good with opinions I find repugnant, but there's a point where the membership of a forum needs to speak up and decry a self-avowed racist
I here am denouncing the racism that Misterbill speaks upon us on this according to him privitized area of free speech, and fyi i never took civics i was too busy working my *** off to provide for my family.

I here am denouncing the racism that Misterbill speaks upon us on this according to him privitized area of free speech, and fyi i never took civics i was too busy working my *** off to provide for my family.

Congrats, you dropped out at age 12. Tell us, how old ARE you, since working at that age provided a lot of problems. I'm old enough to know, having worked from age 13+ on a fishing boat while lying about my age...

Who said i dropped out? I have a high school diploma with a 3.4 gpa, so at 20yrs old and having felled more timber than men twice my age, demo'd houses, and the list can go on, but im not here to prove im better than you, i dont need to im equal to you despite what you think and portray upon this forum to everyone else.

Who said i dropped out? I have a high school diploma with a 3.4 gpa, so at 20yrs old and having felled more timber than men twice my age, demo'd houses, and the list can go on, but im not here to prove im better than you, i dont need to im equal to you despite what you think and portray upon this forum to everyone else.

If you're too dim to grasp that I was poking fun at you for having "worked too hard supporting [sic] "your" family" at 13, when you should have been taking 8th grade civics? Whatever.

And another thought. The guy you're defending is a holocaust denier. Do you really want to be on his side in this argument?
I really dont care what he thinks, i just grew up being harassed by hypocritical people like you, who really need a good eye opening act to make them realize that they are no different than the people they are harassing,
If you're too dim to grasp that I was poking fun at you for having "worked too hard supporting [sic] "your" family" at 13, when you should have been taking 8th grade civics? Whatever.
i fully understood that you were "poking fun" but i take that as an insult, and would gladly of corrected you face to face, now if you have any more insults,hypocritical BS, or nay saying of the US constitution take it to the middle east buddy, Ill let you know your attitude of holier than thou is not welcomed.

Its a shame this so completely got off topic, as I started to read this thread it looked like it might turn into a useful discussion about community preparedness, communication, and cooperation -- once it was determined that the term "militia" did not serve well.

What everyone in this forum has in common is that we own guns. And that's all we really know. Why we own them, how we use them, how we feel about our country, the government, each other... its all over the map.

When you bring people together for a spaghetti dinner fundraiser to raise money for schools, we can all get along fine. When you bring people together and the only thing you know you have in common is that you're all gun owners... that's a different story. If people come together to defend what they believe in, its a whole other dimension. You have to be on the same page in a much more intense way. Ironically, it seems that once you get a group of people together who are so tightly knit and narrowly focused that they are entirely in agreement with each other, they usually appear to be extremists or fanatics (and perhaps with a strict unifying dogma, they are).

In terms of the OP, I think the more your focus is on the general safety and well-being of the entire community and/or region, and the less political, religious, or ethnically based the agenda, the better off you'll be. The more inclusive, the bigger the group will be -- the bigger the group, the more resources, skill sets, and experience you have to work with. Any group that is too "like-minded" is missing out on the strength only found in diversity in terms of problem solving, adaptability, and ultimately resilience.

Think ecosystems: diversity, modularity, and redundancy.

Good luck with that.

Last Edited:
^ Sir you are WAY over the line, on telling us we dont deserve our constitutional rights, so go take your hypocritical BS elsewhere.

No one and I mean no one is more intolerant than the left. This is because their ideas are pure BS and they rely on intimidation and ad hominem personal attack to silence their opponents. This is because under the light of day their philosophy cannot withstand a little bleach

On line many of them are purposeful plants, some even paid to do what they do on forums like this one .. you cannot reach them

Now, Blitz, you know that wasn't an ad hominem attack, you are known to be a holocaust denier, you have mentioned on several different threads that the Russians built all the gas chambers, etc., etc. And yes, they did REBUILD one to have as a memorial sort of thing, but I am sure that you know that....

Anyway....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads