JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PRO: Curts discount Shooters great place when poop hit the fan he was still selling AR's under 1000. His prices for Magpul stuff never went up, unlike some other stores had their MAgpul Moe stocks priced like it was gold. (I didn't know that there was a possibility of a ban on accessories. Sarcasm)

Ditto to Adventure Sports in Lynwood, WA.

Made it a point to buy something from them every time I entered the store.

They did me a favor by not even acknowledging that I might buy a big-ticket item, and treated me like just another .22 LR ammo. scrounger. Well, you folks are now just down a customer. Happy attitude!

Northwest armories. They put used ar15 prices up to $1999! During the rush. They also put the price of usgi mags up to $30. Etc. On another note my wife bought a gun from there and they insisted that she had to sign up to OFF for doing so. They also want to see your DL on making your first purchase from them. Call me paranoid but the last two seem decidedly unusual to me.

Fisherman's Marine have in Tigard have also had the last of my business, there was/is one guy behind the gun counter who was especially rude and looked at me like I had a turd on my face.

Big thumbs up to Bi-Mart who never put their prices up, even now in the current ammunition shortage, prices are the same. I've only been to Curt's once and I didn't buy anything, they were very helpful and patient though and I believe they have the lowest priced AR15's anywhere. I think the price was $599 for a new, basic AR with Magpul furniture when I was last there.

Curts discount firearms in Oregon city stayed true to his customers through the price hiking of other gun shops.
Curt is a genuine guy and I like him. I will always try to buy from him first.
I was just in there last week and bought a new acs stock, magpul grip, bolt carrier, ammo etc. All the things I bought were at a very fair price and as always Curt was more than willing to answer all my questions and give me options.

Absolutely. Great place and good folks.
They are also a class 3 dealer.

I'm going simpler no money to leftist businesses otherwise capitalism is alive and well. These stores are not unions they don't force you to pay (dues) I mean there prices if you don't want to.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top