JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been wanting to figure out how to distill fuel and kerosene. Anybody have tips on that?

Alcohol Can Be a Gas!: Fueling an Ethanol Revolution for the 21st Century
Amazon.com: Alcohol Can Be a Gas!: Fueling an Ethanol Revolution for the 21st Century (9780979043772): David Blume, Michael Winks, R. Buckminster (FWS) Fuller: Books

Great book. Have not read it yet. Ordered a copy for a friend, and it's making it's way back to me. Scanned it a bit, lots of great info there.

I don't drink. Did enough of it years ago to last me a life time (and enough stupid stuff along with it). However I have a relative that has a still hidden in the woods. I've only taken a very small taste to the tongue of the stuff he makes and it is almost good enough to make me want to drink again. It's like candy in a mason jar. Nothing like what you can get in a liquor store. You can make some excellent whiskey, vodka or whatever. Do your research first and be safe afterwards.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top