JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree with a previous post - don't waste $ on 80 proof vodka, get 190 (essentially pure ethanol) if you are going to get something. Not only as an antiseptic, it can work (in certain situations) in place of gasoline, and all you need is water to proof it down to drinking strength if you find that more barter-worthy.

If you want cheap booze, open a distillery like me haha! We can buy 190 in 55 gallon drums for under $400. I always try to make sure we have a few on hand in case of SHTF, unfortunately selling it to the public is too much of a risk to our license, otherwise I'd say drive up to WA :)

also keep in mind 70% alcohol is whats used in a clinical setting - its actually better at sterilizing than the stronger stuff, which is basically just a chemical solvent.

stronger stuff can always be cut down to 70% with water - so it still might be better to stock up on stronger stuff, but when disinfecting skin or surfaces, 70% is more effective

Unless you have a huge excess of fermentables and fuel a still isnt going to be a great idea. Take a trip to Nevada. Buy it there. OR and WA prices are ridiculously high by national standards.

Plain old 80 proof vodka is your best buy per pure ounce compared to everclear. .

The right booze is medicinal, when you drink bad water and can't stop diarrhea you will give anything to not crap yourself to death.
Save $$ on booze & switch to the BRAT diet to cure that diarrhea

Oregon liquor prices are crazy due to the taxes. When I moved here from Hawaii, I was blown away that liquor cost more here than in Hawaii where everything is higher priced due to the shipping.

You might be able to buy at a store on some Indian reservations (some reservations prohibit alcohol), but not sure if the prices would be any better than the OLCC stores. Apparently the prices in the Oregon stores are better than in WA state?
I heard all the stories of cheap booze on the rez so my wife and I headed up to do a little gambling and bring home some hooch, but found it was just as expensive as anywhere else in WA state. Plus when you add the money lost gambling, it ends up being quite a bit more.... 😩

Or right across the California border on 101.

Dirt cheap.
All Star Liquor!

I heard all the stories of cheap booze on the rez so my wife and I headed up to do a little gambling and bring home some hooch, but found it was just as expensive as anywhere else in WA state. Plus when you add the money lost gambling, it ends up being quite a bit more.... 😩

All Star Liquor!
Stick to craps. The dice will always treat you right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top