JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this light from a local supplier here in Eugene. It is called the Skylight and is available from Inline Fabrication on special order. It works great puts the light right on the shell plate. I took the picture without a flash.

Skylight 002.jpg

Skylight 003.jpg

Skylight 004.jpg

I really like my inline fabrication light on my xl650. Makes it far easier to see inside case when reloading. Their ergo handle is nice too. My light strip had come loose from metal backing when I was installing it. Emailed maker and he said there was a bad batch of rtv ahedsive. Glued it back on and have loaded thousands of rounds since.

Really it'd be nice if dillon had a factory led option with good cable management.

I really like my inline fabrication light on my xl650. Makes it far easier to see inside case when reloading. Their ergo handle is nice too. My light strip had come loose from metal backing when I was installing it. Emailed maker and he said there was a bad batch of rtv ahedsive. Glued it back on and have loaded thousands of rounds since.

Really it'd be nice if dillon had a factory led option with good cable management.

I have a similar complaint about the SA Development Press Monitor LED Light. No real place to conveniently mount the light and keep the "cable" out of the way. Radio Shack to the rescue. A small polarized inline connector, with grommet, and off I went. Sometimes we just have to complete the job that those who had the good idea first didn't finish.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top