Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Light For Dillion 550 and 650

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Dusky, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Dusky

Dusky Eugene Member

Found this light from a local supplier here in Eugene. It is called the Skylight and is available from Inline Fabrication on special order. It works great puts the light right on the shell plate. I took the picture without a flash.

Skylight 002.jpg

Skylight 003.jpg

Skylight 004.jpg

2. UW Mitch

UW Mitch Hillsboro, OR Member

What's the cost on those?

~Mitch

3. Dusky

Dusky Eugene Member

I don't know I was given one to try out. You can contact them here.Dillon Precision.

4. k7grc

k7grc Banks, Or Active Member

I run their LED light strips on my Dillons, work great.

5. Misternt

Misternt Salem Area Active Member

I really like my inline fabrication light on my xl650. Makes it far easier to see inside case when reloading. Their ergo handle is nice too. My light strip had come loose from metal backing when I was installing it. Emailed maker and he said there was a bad batch of rtv ahedsive. Glued it back on and have loaded thousands of rounds since.

Really it'd be nice if dillon had a factory led option with good cable management.

6. deadshot2

deadshot2 NW Quadrant WA State Well-Known Member

I have a similar complaint about the SA Development Press Monitor LED Light. No real place to conveniently mount the light and keep the "cable" out of the way. Radio Shack to the rescue. A small polarized inline connector, with grommet, and off I went. Sometimes we just have to complete the job that those who had the good idea first didn't finish.