JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know any women more comfortable with stabbing than shooting.
I worked for 25 years in a jail. A lot of women use knifes. I could not say its more comfort or accessibility, but a lot of them use knifes.
But the most likely to choose a knife is the trans and gay communities. Almost all in jail for violent acts used a knife. DR

If you do want to reload for self-defense loads with a powder with a low flash-signature, one powder you might consider is W231.

Yes! I'm a big fan of this powder!

I worked for 25 years in a jail. A lot of women use knifes. I could not say its more comfort or accessibility, but a lot of them use knifes.
But the most likely to choose a knife is the trans and gay communities. Almost all in jail for violent acts used a knife. DR
In the academy way back in the late 70, we were shown various crime scene photos. The most grisly of all involved a male pair, one of which was in a wheelchair. The "other" was infuriated over the breakup of the relationship and exacted revenge upon the handicapped man in a stabbing, eviscerating rage, nearly decaptitating the man.

However, "straight" domestic knife homicides often involve dozens of stab wounds, as it seems to be an expression of absolute rage with each stab. There is something intensely personal in cases of domestic stabbing. An all-consuming psychological purging of pent-up rage.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top