JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Fourth Amendment

Fourth Amendment Explained​

#1 The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated,

ok a warrant was issued

and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation,

ok so far

and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

hmmm goober ment does not have safe listed then it is a violation, if Liberty safe and or the goober ment open said safe PERIOD
Sadly what is written means nothing any more. What some black robe says goes. :(

1694060795953.png

In the Navy a torpedo man chief had a large double door safe made out of half inch plate. This was on Mare Island Naval Shipyard. One heavy safe. This was back in the early 80s. Great safe if you never moved it

Man Liberty is getting a beating on this!

Should be going after these guys.

Unless this is something that doesn't involve the lock itself?

Just swap it over to a manual dial if it keeps you up at night.

Still haven't seen anything about if the warrant actually named the safe contents, and if it applied specifically to Liberty Safe Co, and a requirement for the safe company to provide access.

Last Edited:
It just sucks to learn of another "gun company" working against gun rights. Especially with an expensive investment product like a gun safe.
I wouldn't say they did. They likely thought they were providing a service to folks and it backfired.

Still haven't seen anything about if the warrant actually named the safe contents, and if it applied specifically to Liberty Safe Co, and a requirement for the safe company to provide access.
You most likely will never see that. This is yet another great example of "gun people" eating their own. As it gets closer to election you will start to read more and more of this kind of stuff. Gun owners seem to love to line up and shoot themselves in the foot, then scream when they lose yet again. :s0092:

Only thing that would require them to provide the access code is a subpoena, even if the warrant covers the contents of the safe the warrant is for the property of the man being raided not the company that produces said individuals safe.

Something I find funny is people boycotting companies after pulling bubblegum like this (I'm not trying to defend them) but will gladly spend thousands at training centers that also train feds to kill us

Only thing that would require them to provide the access code is a subpoena, even if the warrant covers the contents of the safe the warrant is for the property of the man being raided not the company that produces said individuals safe.

Something I find funny is people boycotting companies after pulling bubblegum like this (I'm not trying to defend them) but will gladly spend thousands at training centers that also train feds to kill us
Way too many of the "gun community" never miss a chance to shoot their own foot. :s0092:
If the authorities show up wanting in the safe they are going to get in. Yet many will use this an an excuse to try to take business from this company while ignoring what is being done to them by legislation. Keep the rubes chasing shiny objects while they are being hosed. :(

Oh, no, you see they are only training the feds to kill people we don't like. I can see where you might have missed that subtle but important distinction

You most likely will never see that. This is yet another great example of "gun people" eating their own. As it gets closer to election you will start to read more and more of this kind of stuff. Gun owners seem to love to line up and shoot themselves in the foot, then scream when they lose yet again. :s0092:
I'm sure Liberty had no idea this would go public. All the other times it must have just floated by.

Gun people do tend to point out when the gun industry say one thing the act another way. Like saying, have a nice day, when they spit in your coffee. You leave thinking, what nice people. Once you know better, take your business elsewhere.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews