JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's new is that they are offering to pay employees for promoting anti-gun.

Nobody like Carhartts no mo? I can't afford them, I was buying Old Glory, but now that the brand has reverted to George, I'll stick with Rustlers or Wranglers.

Apparently, some of us have known about levi being anti-gun from waaaaaaayyyy back.

There's bunches of em in business.

Most recently: Dicks/Benchmade/ and the ugly beat goes on...

Levi has been Anti for awhile we talked about this about a year ago . And yes I still have never bought another pair of levis since I learned of their anti stance

I was gonna post a picture of a romphim, but that kind of thing can really stick with a guy, so I passed!
You mean like this??
DAI2RKsWsAELcC-.jpg

Get yourself the $100 made in USA Wranglers. Quality isn't much better but made here and in a red state

Duluth Trading Co. Made in the USA.

"Ballroom jeans" are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

$50'ish per pair (from Jantzen Beach store) and worth it!

Levi's actively supported the original assault weapons bill of 1994 and had anti 2A activity earlier than this.

I have not purchased a Levi's product since then and have gone as far as removing their brand tag from a couple of slacks that I chose to wear until worn out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top