JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Extended slide release. Imo, the factory one is abysmal compared to an extended slide release.

I have some zev stuff. The drop in trigger is a marked upgrade. The barrel`s I have from them are outstanding and threaded in sane thread sizes. My factory threaded glock barrel is some wonky left handed thing.

I put a Dawson front site on my Glock 22 and scuffed up the grip area with some 80 grit sand paper because it felt slippery to me. I've got other guns to take to the BBQ my Glock is a shooter. Honestly, look at the Dawson sights.

Doing a little looking around I guess I should say, I'm going to do a semi-custom job to the 35!

Cerakote slide and mag bottoms to match
Barrel upgrade
Tungsten guide rod
Possible trigger
Different night sights (I'm not to particular on the current ones)
Different Mag release (Has an extended one on it but, don't care much for it either)

Anything I'm missing?
I've had many Glocks all in factory black so I really appreciate your choice to Cerakote maybe in something a bit less factory-black. I've had two gen 4s with trigger jobs lightening and smoothing the mush out. Definitely do the trigger upgrade first, and if money allows a barrel. I've used KKM barrels and they're very good! Most of my Glocks got the Trijicon HD, and HD XR in orange treatment. I did Delta Points on two and really liked the 2.5 dot instead of the actual delta red dot, in case you go big with an optic. Last are the Taran mag bases - I added a few on my G43s and they made a huge difference in getting the spent mags to drop...I like them.

Good luck with your build :D

I've had many Glocks all in factory black so I really appreciate your choice to Cerakote maybe in something a bit less factory-black. I've had two gen 4s with trigger jobs lightening and smoothing the mush out. Definitely do the trigger upgrade first, and if money allows a barrel. I've used KKM barrels and they're very good! Most of my Glocks got the Trijicon HD, and HD XR in orange treatment. I did Delta Points on two and really liked the 2.5 dot instead of the actual delta red dot, in case you go big with an optic. Last are the Taran mag bases - I added a few on my G43s and they made a huge difference in getting the spent mags to drop...I like them.

Good luck with your build :D
Greatly appreciate that input and insight! Really helps a man out. I'm going to look at some of those things now.:s0155:

Extended slide release. Imo, the factory one is abysmal compared to an extended slide release.

The G34 and G35 come with an extended slide release from Glock and it's not the typical flat one on most Glocks.
Glock Factory Extended Slide Stop Lever | Best Glock Accessories | GlockStore.com

Looks like it uses the same as the 17. I like the ghost one on mine https://ghostinc.com/ghost-bullet-forward-slide-release-combat-black/

Personally I don't care for extended releases on Glocks and prefer a Vickers Slide stop. It is just enough to easily manipulate yet still low profile enough to help avoid unintentional activation.
Vickers Tactical Slide Stop VTSS-001

Yes

Yes but I prefer ETS mags. Cheaper reliable and the clear is cool.
Gucci Glock 4 Life lol

Saw a couple choke in class a couple weeks ago.

Last Edited:
just remember the more you stray from factory parts the more potential for issues. :)

maybe a minus connector and a good polish. that'll do the trigger up right

just remember the more you stray from factory parts the more potential for issues. :)
I am actually thinking of this too! Just getting a feel right now and will play it by ear as I go. The Cerakote is going to happen no matter what as like I said, the guns shows plenty use and could use some sprucing up.:D

tbh i have 1 glock 23 and 1 p80 "glock" that uses glock parts. both have stock triggers and i think they're just fine. theyre no 3lb 1911 trigger but they werent ever designed to be. polish out the grittyness and i think you'll be fine. polishing doesnt cost anything but what .50 worth of polish and some 1200-2000 grit sand paper? easy enough :)

Got a Gen3 G21 .45acp. Like it enuff to keep it. Looking to change out the stock barrel for one with standard rifling- any suggestions? Also for sure changing out the funky plastic guide rod. Should I also change out the ejector while Im at it? thx, Dun

The KKM barrel referenced above was transformative in my Gen 2 Glock 20. In a 21 it could make the softest straightest shooting .45 on the block. The KKM barrel dropped right in and took about a month to arrive. Barsto makes similar barrels in the US also but they say you may need to have some fitting done.

Here's the color I've chosen for the slide. Noveske Bazooka Green. Me likey!:D

1597902270402.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews