JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a 1985 Yahama IT 465 screamer, that bike was hairy knuckle scary fun. Could not push start it, had to get up a good jump to kick start it, and if it didn't light by the third one, I had to rest several min. Before trying again! Good thing I sold it, I would killed me self eventually on it!:eek:

Little fuzzy but sure looks a lot like my first dbike, a late 80's KX too!
Little fuzzy but sure looks a lot like my first dbike, a late 80's KX too!
I believe that is a 1985 or 86 KX 125 I HAD BOTH my brother race a 85 CR80 and a 86 YZ125 AND MY SISTER RACED A 86 KX 80 AND A YZ 125 her and my brother shared the YZ125 lol those were the days lol always on the pipe BERRRRRRRR BERRRRRRRR BERRRRRRRR LOL BERRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTL two stroke screaming

Last Edited:
97 Ultra Classic.jpg

BMRTV

This guy is a member here, mostly for buy/sell but has a nice channel

Example vids

shorter

I heard a rumor he may be working on some new vids.
See the Playlist section to see just lists by states.
If you are feeling generous, give him some likes on his videos and/or subscribe.

Full disclosure I am featured in one of the videos. That is I appear for 1 second at the very end, of just one.

Just happened across these from my High School days, 1949 Panhead, color was candy apple blue and spent the summer rebuilding the bike...
Scan_20170310 (4).png
Black and White, Color was pricey this was 1969... Salem, Or

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top