JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just snapped a few pics of my shotgun. Its a Winchester 1300 Defender with a 7+1 shell capacity. Stock is aftermarket, the rest is all original. Next will be a rail with some flip up sights, and a surefire light. Heck, it might even be my official home defense weapon when its all said and done :s0155:

You've seen mine, lets see yours!

870p with stuff
remmy.jpg

Wish I had my Shotguns at home. They are at someone elses house. I have an 870 express, and ithica 20 ga single break, and a rem 20 ga pump. all of them have taken down many ducks and gease. mostly the 870

My shotguns...

Browning Citori 12ga, Remington 11-87 12ga, Springfield M6 .22lr/.410, Remington 870 12ga

I don't shoot the Citori very well - doesn't fit me quite right. I really wanted a Beretta O/U and should have held-out for that.

The 11-87 has been a great gun & I do very well with it. Sometimes I wish I didn't get the high-gloss stock, but it is a beautiful gun with it.

The M6 counts as a shotgun... kinda.

The 870 is a good beater gun. It replaced a Mossberg 500 that I just didn't like the feel of. I like the safety/slide-release on the Mossbergs, but I like the way the Remingtons handle better. I'm not overly fond of the plastic stock, but I don't have to worry about it and I can always replace with wood later.

Not sure why, but I have a hankering to get at 20ga H&R/NEF next. Seems like it would be a handy little gun to take into the woods & for upland bird hunting. Plus, I learned to shoot shotgun on a 12ga H&R, so there's a little nostalgia there.

I have always wanted an M6.

It's a lot of fun to shoot. Build quality (metal casting) on mine isn't great, but it hasn't been an issue so far. Accuracy w/ .22lr is good; .410 slugs are only so-so. It would make a good rodent/varmint gun. Not sure it'd be the gun I'd grab for a survival situation, but it would work in a pinch.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews