JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just snapped a few pics of my shotgun. Its a Winchester 1300 Defender with a 7+1 shell capacity. Stock is aftermarket, the rest is all original. Next will be a rail with some flip up sights, and a surefire light. Heck, it might even be my official home defense weapon when its all said and done :s0155:

You've seen mine, lets see yours!

870p with stuff
remmy.jpg

Wish I had my Shotguns at home. They are at someone elses house. I have an 870 express, and ithica 20 ga single break, and a rem 20 ga pump. all of them have taken down many ducks and gease. mostly the 870

My shotguns...

Browning Citori 12ga, Remington 11-87 12ga, Springfield M6 .22lr/.410, Remington 870 12ga

I don't shoot the Citori very well - doesn't fit me quite right. I really wanted a Beretta O/U and should have held-out for that.

The 11-87 has been a great gun & I do very well with it. Sometimes I wish I didn't get the high-gloss stock, but it is a beautiful gun with it.

The M6 counts as a shotgun... kinda.

The 870 is a good beater gun. It replaced a Mossberg 500 that I just didn't like the feel of. I like the safety/slide-release on the Mossbergs, but I like the way the Remingtons handle better. I'm not overly fond of the plastic stock, but I don't have to worry about it and I can always replace with wood later.

Not sure why, but I have a hankering to get at 20ga H&R/NEF next. Seems like it would be a handy little gun to take into the woods & for upland bird hunting. Plus, I learned to shoot shotgun on a 12ga H&R, so there's a little nostalgia there.

I have always wanted an M6.

It's a lot of fun to shoot. Build quality (metal casting) on mine isn't great, but it hasn't been an issue so far. Accuracy w/ .22lr is good; .410 slugs are only so-so. It would make a good rodent/varmint gun. Not sure it'd be the gun I'd grab for a survival situation, but it would work in a pinch.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top