JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The NW is a big area. It is difficult to buy the things you would like to have because of the distance you must drive. Let's form a co-op or whatever you want to call it and pool our resources to buy and sell stuff.

I want some ammo in PDX but the cost and time is way too great to go buy it. However there are probably members that drive up there and could pick it up as it is part of their trip.

If we start a new section to let people know we are going to be in an area or need something from an area it will cut the cost to each of us. What do you think, can we work together on a deal like this?

jj

Yes!

I make a lot of trips up to the Ft Lewis area, and am more than willing to pick things up from places like Cabela's, Tactical Tailor, etc. :)

Unfortunately, Keizer is as far south as I ever go. And it's not as often as it used to be, either...

This is a good start though. It would be nice to have somebody pay part of your gas or give you some cash to pick up something on your trip. If we help each other out then the cost will go down and the buying and selling will be alot easier.

Think how many more people could buy your guns if we pooled transportation.:s0155:

jj

We already do this on a different forum with good results. The title of the posts go something like this example:

"Need a Mule from Portland to Seattle." Keyword Mule

This has worked out well, we even do it for closer in town distribution. Ask Playboypenguin when we have meet up there we usually have passed enough parts around between us to build an AR 15, in fact a .50 ammo can full of "gasp" .50 cal rounds was passed off last time we had lunch there.

Wow this is a such a great idea! :s0155:

There are times I see guns or ammo people post down in Eugene or farther and I don't buy it b/c I'm unable to break away from work and go down there and get it...
Great concept

I like it. I am way out here in the sticks(Sweet Home), so I don't make it to, well, anywhere very often.

I have driven from Medford to your town twice to buy from Jack at Dan Dee Sales. Once I picked up something for someone else from him. I have also driven to Salem three times to meet FTF with members here so I could buy something.

If I want something badly enough, I'm gone after it.

I have driven from Medford to your town twice to buy from Jack at Dan Dee Sales. Once I picked up something for someone else from him. I have also driven to Salem three times to meet FTF with members here so I could buy something.

If I want something badly enough, I'm gone after it.

I generally leave town once or twice a month, for groceries and such.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top