JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
B3719C52-B62F-48CB-A2B6-21E598F03111.jpeg DB0CC855-B160-4233-B7AD-EDA56D9F2E28.jpeg
Hey guys, here are the other photos I said I'd post.

to the guy who asked what did I get on the game cam, all I got was a doe and her two buck fawns and a crow eating some ham I left out.

I don't think Bigfoot will ever be officially recognized, because there is too much money to be lost if so. Can you imagine logging companies to log, and other development to go forward if we knew that we would be destroying crucial habitat of an extremely intelligent, close relative of ours? That's why it'll never get recognized. 52A80F6D-DE10-4295-8A43-B72236D8C791.jpeg

The weed in the road, I suspect it fell from a vehicle hauling yard trimmings to dump it somewhere.
As for Squatch, I've found numerous signs through the years, that had me wondering. Never did I find footprints.
In the areas I found the sign, something as big as the claimed Squatch, would have left impressions.
I never did go back to any of the areas specifically looking for, or to set-up Game Cams. The findings were mainly during hunting seasons.
The more time passes, especially with all the outdoor types and technology available, and no solid evidence, I rule them out as a myth.
Can you say HOAX?

usually the whole it fell out of a truck thing would make sense, but it's a gated off logging road pretty far out there, with no nature lumber to harvest around. It would not be too difficult for something intelligent, nocturnal, good senses, and living in. Remote areas to avoid detection IMO

That road may be gated, but it does look used, and fresh gravel. My guess would be whoever has access frequents the area.
An employee hauling brush maybe.

I don't think Bigfoot will ever be officially recognized, because there is too much money to be lost if so

Applying "monetary logic" such as done here makes a much greater argument noting the entire absence of hard evidence and/or an actual specimen.

Anyone who produces either would be a very wealthy person indeed.

Proving Bigfoot does NOT exist is impossible (for the same reasons proving a negative is always so).

Yet, one small shred of verifiable hard biological evidence would instantly prove it DOES exist. So far... Nothing.

Yet, one small shred of verifiable hard biological evidence would instantly prove it DOES exist. So far... Nothing.
You couldn't be further from the truth if you tried.

There was a study of some biological material by a well known and respected forensic scientist a couple of years ago. It was blind tested by others in the field and the results were identical. Then a white paper was written and submitted to a scientific journal revealing the nature of the tests (mitochondrial DNA). After the release of the paper, that scientist was scoffed at, discredited, and eventually shunned by the peers that had originally conducted the corroborating blind tests. They didn't know what the source of the material was, but all agreed with the results until it was revealed that it came from a bigfoot.

Not the first time a scientist has been labeled as a heretic for publishing the results of their work. Louis Pasteur was dismissed by his peers until his work was proved to be irrefutable by his now "woke" colleagues.

End of rant.

I promise.

Well, maybe...

but all agreed with the results until it was revealed that it came from a bigfoot.
How could it be revealed it came from a bigfoot without an actual, verifiable bigfoot in captivity or a body to use as a 'control' specimen to extract DNA from to compare the material to?

Last Edited:
They didn't agree that it came from a bigfoot, they weren't told the source. What they did agree on was that the maternal side of the DNA was recognized as human (our DNA contains genetic markers tracing back to Neanderthal roots and is found in most people to this day). The paternal DNA was unknown and closely related to that of primates (humans are primates) but did not completely match any known primates.

That is what everyone agreed on.

Screen%20Shot%202020-06-08%20at%201.30.56%20PM.png
Poor Mr. Serling should have inhaled only gunsmoke - he might still be alive. Anyway...

No Google earth images of an embarrassed Sasquatch taking a dump? Or do only bears do that in the woods? What I do know is that Bigfoot makes a pretty mean mocha...

Last Edited:
I look at it this way. People are seeing something in the woods. Now. 99.9% of those may be seeing bears, or other people or something else.. its that .1% that always bugs me.

Disclamer.. Never seen a bigfoot, but I did love the In Search Of back in the day..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top