JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Offerup absorbed Letgo a few months ago, so the links all go to Offerup.

I mostly just buy from the online listings. I have had very good luck with CL, but a few non-responders. Many more non-responders at Offerup. I think that OU keeps listings going long after they are sold, but perhaps because sellers don't know how to report the sale/cancel the ad? I don't do FB, but my wife does. If I want to respond to an ad there, we use her account. Since I don't have a FB account, it seems like the search doesn't function as well as CL. I don't like the search function on OU since I often want to exclude terms and that is more difficult.

I've had very good luck selling things on CL. I don't ask an unreasonable price, and I'm willing to wait.

You have to know your market. Sometimes I'll advertise in Portland, knowing that I'll have to deliver. I add the delivery into the price knowing I'll get a higher price for the item (because some hipster will think it is cool) to make it worth my while.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top