JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A less common pistol round is the .338 Lapua Magnum.
It's very handy and practical for when you see an elk on E14th st. 800 yards away.
bare minimum
I found that .338 Lapua Mag and even .416 Barret suffered in pistol length barrels of 6 inches or less therefore making 800 yard shots a bench rest only situation with my Glock 20. Not ideal for hunting Elk 14 blocks from the town center and public library ; )

I found that .338 Lapua Mag and even .416 Barret suffered in pistol length barrels of 6 inches or less therefore making 800 yard shots a bench rest only situation with my Glock 20. Not ideal for hunting Elk 14 blocks from the town center and public library ; )
Preach it! "The less common the better.". Elmer Keith.

lol

Back in the day I used to have Contender in .35 Whelen, 7mm BR and .45-70Govt. No matter I had a JSK brake on each barrel it made not the slightest different when you touched the thing off.

Happy days, though, eh?

tac

Not a good idea in my opine, but I have never been into Legos.
The few I have are revolvers (22lr/ 22 mag. (cylinder change), 38special/ 357 mag.(no cylinder change) have always left me wanting.
While they may group OK, they usually just will not shoot to the same point of impact.:confused: (especially the 22's) (excepting the Thompsons, which each barrel have their own sights)
Repeated messing with the sights is a time buster, ammo waster, and mechanically unsound idea if not screw adjustable.
I would rather own and bring six guns to the range than spend the time converting, then trying to adjust to, or adjust the,
sights.
Mark my words; Ultimately, relatively quickly, for many different reasons, you will realize
"There can be only one"
with the rest of the accoutrements / calibers, stuck in the special place you quickly forget where.
Besides, it is unnatural and un-American not to desire more than one complete gun.:)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top