JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
forward Charging Buffer-less AR build with 9 inch barrel and side folder. Chambered in .223 Wylde so will fire .223 REM and 5.56x45mm.A Brand new and unfired. Asking for what I spent on the parts to build this. I'm asking for $1300 or best offer I can also provide a parts list and cost spent. Any questions or offers feel free to ask. Also interested in trades and partial trades for other firearms plus or minus cash depending on value.

IMG_0856.jpeg IMG_0858.jpeg IMG_0859.jpeg IMG_0861.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
i was told it was a brace when i bought it. But if I'm incorrect it can easily be removed by unscrewing one screw and can be sold with the AR for future installation or separate.

i was told it was a brace when i bought it. But if I'm incorrect it can easily be removed by unscrewing one screw and can be sold with the AR for future installation or separate.
It may be beneficial to find out (it doesn't look like a brace). Cause currently it appears you're selling a NFA item without registration.

Just a suggestion. Take it or leave it.

Last Edited:
That is 100% a stock. I have the same one on a sbr. To the OP I would suggest removing that immediately as it's illegal. But it's a free country. Cool stock though for sure Imo.
I know that. I was trying to be subtle. Haha. Thanks for hammering the point home I was trying to make. Haha. So much for reading in between the lines.

I know that. I was trying to be subtle. Haha. Thanks for hammering the point home I was trying to make. Haha. So much for reading in between the lines.
I think those are great when used legally. Knockoff of jmac arms $200ish one. Doesn't have rubber butt pad like jmac though. All the jmac stuff is way overpriced imo. But they sell massive amounts so I guess it's working for them. I've often wondered if a jmac cheek piece will mount on it. I'm not about to pay jmac prices to find out though ha ha. Also been thinking someday make wood inserts and wood riser for it. I've got a photo of one done by the Korean on an mp5 that looks gorgeous.

I think those are great when used legally. Knockoff of jmac arms $200ish one. Doesn't have rubber butt pad like jmac though. All the jmac stuff is way overpriced imo. But they sell massive amounts so I guess it's working for them. I've often wondered if a jmac cheek piece will mount on it. I'm not about to pay jmac prices to find out though ha ha. Also been thinking someday make wood inserts and wood riser for it. I've got a photo of one done by the Korean on an mp5 that looks gorgeous.
JMAC tubbee cheek rests do fit perfectly with the screw pattern

Would any of you know if it Is it legal to sell the stock with the pistol as long as the stock is removed incase the buyer wanted to SBR it down the road?

If that stock is removed it does go back to a pistol. If I were you I would delete the photos and repost with the stock removed.

It's a gray area when selling the pistol with the stock (even with it removed). That's between you and the buyer. They "could" say you are showing constructive intent.

If that stock is removed it does go back to a pistol. If I were you I would delete the photos and repost with the stock removed.

It's a gray area when selling the pistol with the stock (even with it removed). That's between you and the buyer. They "could" say you are showing constructive intent.
This above.

Don't keep pistol and stock in same drawer/place. To be safe you could have two separate listings. I often see gun ads that include at the bottom "see my add for Leopoldo scope for sale" or some other accessory. All imo.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.