JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A less common pistol round is the .338 Lapua Magnum.
It's very handy and practical for when you see an elk on E14th st. 800 yards away.
bare minimum
I found that .338 Lapua Mag and even .416 Barret suffered in pistol length barrels of 6 inches or less therefore making 800 yard shots a bench rest only situation with my Glock 20. Not ideal for hunting Elk 14 blocks from the town center and public library ; )

I found that .338 Lapua Mag and even .416 Barret suffered in pistol length barrels of 6 inches or less therefore making 800 yard shots a bench rest only situation with my Glock 20. Not ideal for hunting Elk 14 blocks from the town center and public library ; )
Preach it! "The less common the better.". Elmer Keith.

lol

Back in the day I used to have Contender in .35 Whelen, 7mm BR and .45-70Govt. No matter I had a JSK brake on each barrel it made not the slightest different when you touched the thing off.

Happy days, though, eh?

tac

Not a good idea in my opine, but I have never been into Legos.
The few I have are revolvers (22lr/ 22 mag. (cylinder change), 38special/ 357 mag.(no cylinder change) have always left me wanting.
While they may group OK, they usually just will not shoot to the same point of impact.:confused: (especially the 22's) (excepting the Thompsons, which each barrel have their own sights)
Repeated messing with the sights is a time buster, ammo waster, and mechanically unsound idea if not screw adjustable.
I would rather own and bring six guns to the range than spend the time converting, then trying to adjust to, or adjust the,
sights.
Mark my words; Ultimately, relatively quickly, for many different reasons, you will realize
"There can be only one"
with the rest of the accoutrements / calibers, stuck in the special place you quickly forget where.
Besides, it is unnatural and un-American not to desire more than one complete gun.:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top