JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm hosting two speakers for a legal seminar on lethal force next month. In a nutshell, it's a presentation on what you need to know both before and after a lethal force encounter. Whether you're a martial artist, a concealed carrier, or a law enforcement officer, this training can help you avoid life altering consequences.

The presentation will be lead by a detective experienced in violent investigations, and by a defense attorney.

January 28, 2017. 12:30-4:30pm
Woodinville, WA
$50

<broken link removed>

No plans at this time. These two speakers are flying in from different states. They are participating in another class I'm teaching. The seminar is an added special event.

Bumping this thread again. The website URL has been updated: <broken link removed>

The LE officer leading this course is the guy who performs the interview after a lethal force encounter. So he knows what questions are asked...and the kind of answers that the law is looking for. Winning your gunfight is the most important thing, but this course provides you the knowledge to win your legal fight. It's the difference between going home, and going to jail.

I think this is a great idea and would like to see it offered in southern Oregon. Grants Pass would be my first choice but Medford could work. Any interest among fellow southern Oregonions?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top