JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For what it's worth...I do not believe it's a new trend, discussions of training have come up in many a OIS and civilian shootings for the last 30 years that I'm aware of.

Does it come up in every case...no.

I know that Rittenhouse took some training from a prominent nationally know instructor, whom is a friend of mine, and that along with other training never came up in court.

There are many instructors and training groups continually putting stuff on the net, and discussions on forums about training for many years...yet I haven't heard of any being called into court.

Am I concerned...not in the least.

On the flip side...those that put on the punisher stuff, or other in your face type stuff on your guns etc., shouldn't.

If there's any instructor with a more, some might say...offensive t-shirt...it's hands down Chuck Pressburg. I know he's had a few students over the years that have been in shootings, yet the training or Chuck's shirt hasn't been called into court.

Not sure I'd call the video the OP posted as fear mongering, but it's really nothing new.

Oh, Chuck's shirt...and yes I do have one...

20220708_115545.jpg

Last Edited:
Is the legal argument, you should not defend yourself or armed bad guys are now a protected class? I would hope you could argue the bad guy had measurable advantages over you or the scenario where you had to defend yourself whether with a judo chop or firearm.

It shouldn't be the means in which you defended yourself but the need to and lack of the state's ability to protect you. There isn't one reason to take firearm or self defense lesson. You don't need to defend those decisions because a bad guy lost.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top