JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As someone said above carry method is a good guide. I use the caribeener on skeletool to attach it to my belt loop which makes one less thing in a belt pouch or in the pocket. Lightweight. I use it several times per day and if I ever lost it would replace it immediately.

If you get skeletool I would recommend the 154CM blade (CX -plain edge or RX -serrated models). The regular blade (420hc -partially serrated) gets dull extremely fast.

I really like the Leatherman Free P4. It feels pretty nice in the hand and not overly bulky. I think the P2 is even a bit smaller if size is an issue, but without a file, and a few other things. I have the Mutt, the Charge Ti, some version of the Skeletool, and maybe a Wave kicking around somewhere, but the Free sees the most use day to day.

Where/how does she plan on carrying it?

Maybe take her to the Leatherman Emporium to choose her own? You may accidentally run across something your collection is severely missing!
I have a gaggle of models from the Squirt to the Surge, including several mentioned above.

The Squirt is the smallest being nearly small-finger length yet has usable scissors among other features. The "Splurge" is actually a bit ponderous for normal daily carry, yet all the tools work well and fit the hand.

One rather moderate weight/sized yet with most of the tools, is the "Wingman". Mostly a daily carry for my typical needs.

Of course there's other makes out there.
I still have several of my old Swiss Army knives which come in handy now & then.

Maybe take her to the Leatherman Emporium to choose her own? You may accidentally run across something your collection is severely missing!
I have a gaggle of models from the Squirt to the Surge, including several mentioned above.

The Squirt is the smallest being nearly small-finger length yet has usable scissors among other features. The "Splurge" is actually a bit ponderous for normal daily carry, yet all the tools work well and fit the hand.

One rather moderate weight/sized yet with most of the tools, is the "Wingman". Mostly a daily carry for my typical needs.

Of course there's other makes out there.
I still have several of my old Swiss Army knives which come in handy now & then.
If it's the one on ainsworth circle near airport way it was still closed to the public as of about 3 weeks ago.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top