JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As someone said above carry method is a good guide. I use the caribeener on skeletool to attach it to my belt loop which makes one less thing in a belt pouch or in the pocket. Lightweight. I use it several times per day and if I ever lost it would replace it immediately.

If you get skeletool I would recommend the 154CM blade (CX -plain edge or RX -serrated models). The regular blade (420hc -partially serrated) gets dull extremely fast.

I really like the Leatherman Free P4. It feels pretty nice in the hand and not overly bulky. I think the P2 is even a bit smaller if size is an issue, but without a file, and a few other things. I have the Mutt, the Charge Ti, some version of the Skeletool, and maybe a Wave kicking around somewhere, but the Free sees the most use day to day.

Where/how does she plan on carrying it?

Maybe take her to the Leatherman Emporium to choose her own? You may accidentally run across something your collection is severely missing!
I have a gaggle of models from the Squirt to the Surge, including several mentioned above.

The Squirt is the smallest being nearly small-finger length yet has usable scissors among other features. The "Splurge" is actually a bit ponderous for normal daily carry, yet all the tools work well and fit the hand.

One rather moderate weight/sized yet with most of the tools, is the "Wingman". Mostly a daily carry for my typical needs.

Of course there's other makes out there.
I still have several of my old Swiss Army knives which come in handy now & then.

Maybe take her to the Leatherman Emporium to choose her own? You may accidentally run across something your collection is severely missing!
I have a gaggle of models from the Squirt to the Surge, including several mentioned above.

The Squirt is the smallest being nearly small-finger length yet has usable scissors among other features. The "Splurge" is actually a bit ponderous for normal daily carry, yet all the tools work well and fit the hand.

One rather moderate weight/sized yet with most of the tools, is the "Wingman". Mostly a daily carry for my typical needs.

Of course there's other makes out there.
I still have several of my old Swiss Army knives which come in handy now & then.
If it's the one on ainsworth circle near airport way it was still closed to the public as of about 3 weeks ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top