JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This morning we installed an add-on which changes the way images are loaded in threads and conversations. Rather than loading all images when a page first loads, images now load once they're scrolled into view. This should save us some bandwidth, since we won't be loading images which people aren't actually viewing. Please let me know if you guys see any issues ;)

I immediately went to the Guns and Girls thread to check it out. :D:D
The images that come up when the thread opens are fine, but any that scroll into view are distorted, looking like they have been stretched sideways ~10-15%. If I click on the picture it opens without the distortion.

The images that come up when the thread opens are fine, but any that scroll into view are distorted, looking like they have been stretched sideways ~10-15%. If I click on the picture it opens without the distortion.

Uh oh! Which device(s) are you using?

Here is an example;

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 7.37.23 AM.png

I'm noticing a different issue, just now. iPhone, Safari. Photos look normal initially, but the continue to load as you view them and blow up to a size you can't view without clicking on the image. Some screen shot examples:

A130B941-BAA9-4CE0-8F93-AD32814664CD.jpeg

6CA1A099-7972-4FCA-ACD4-A86C29800482.jpeg

C181AA77-CEDF-4A27-B7A7-6FC85DE094DF.jpeg

i would love to strech some of them sideways.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top