JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Violence within the same race (be it black, white, brown, green, purple) is much more prevalent than pick your race vs. pick your race violence. These celebrity(the ones that get covered by the media) cases where there is race on race violence is a very small minority of the violent crime that goes on in this country, but even then violent crime is still a very rare occurrence compared to the other types of crime committed in this society. Just look at wall street, those crooks are harming us everyday and nobody really talks about it.

I agree whole heartedly, however the double standard of race vs race needs to end. When these "celebrity cases" pop up look at the motivating factors behind their popularity.....

Why not just carry a rifle and and a pistol instead of 3 pistols? lol I assume you take a fanny/back pack everywhere you go because you would look like batman without it. Giant utility belt included.

Why are you on a gun forum?

Yes I usually bring along a Mini 14 or AR15 in the trunk when out and about

Why are you on a gun forum?

Yes I usually bring along a Mini 14 or AR15 in the trunk when out and about

To talk about firearms with fellow enthusiasts. Just stating my opinion, but if that is truly your edc and are not able to keep it concealed you are more likely to be robbed as you are a walking gun store.

And please don't say "bring it on then" if this is the case because you will not be expecting an attack and would not be able to draw before they have a gun of their own on you.

if your going to post statistics please use ones that aren't authored by a known white nationalist (aka racists).

Yeah, I looked into that too. You are spot on.

Norm0931-You obviously have grossly misunderstood my comment. First of all, there's not much that I respect more than a Marine. I want to that to be very clear before I go further. If you think for one second that I was defending the rights of the looters you are out of your mind. I am speaking of those wishing to protect themselves from the looters or those stopped on their way in and out of areas and relieved of their arms. You also seem to think that I am comparing a military .308 round to a commercial one. I am comparing ANY center fire cartridge to the sheer power of a tank, attack helicopter or missile. My point was that all the folks under the impression that our government will impose martial law and that their "prepping" for such a scenario is ridiculous. My .308 against another .308 will kill the same. My Remington against the mini-gun on any attack helicopter is a fight that would be quite futile. For the sake of argument, my Remington vs. a SAW is probably not a fair fight. That kind of blows your camparison out of the water. If I were able to let full-auto 7.62x51 rounds with body armor on, that would level the playing field. I completely understand the looters and I would not be concerned if they were shot on sight. I am not OK with anyone disarming me because others are armed and committing crimes. I will never be OK with that. Kip.

if your going to post statistics please use ones that aren't authored by a known white nationalist (aka racists).

what are your non-racists statistics? much different?

most racists admit to the facts, but just blame whites for the problem. between real racists and intellectual apologists, racism will never cease to exist. too many people profit from it, one way or another.

most racists admit to the facts, but just blame whites for the problem. between real racists and intellectual apologists, racism will never cease to exist. too many people profit from it, one way or another.

Crime is directly rated to wealth, a middle class black man will not go out and rob somebody. Since there are more minorities in poverty or lower class situations with less opportunities they have a higher crime rate.

I refuse to play into the racism thing. Black vs white, GOP vs Dems, tall vs short, Christian vs Muslim, and all the other vs.

Division among the sheeple benefits the top elite social planners and controllers aka our owners.

Fight amongst yourselves while the controllers mold your future; which is not a good one, behind closed doors. Decades of propaganda/TV painting brown people from the Middle East as drooling thugs in turbans, holding a sword is a great example. That way, when it is time to kill off a million women and children, who cares, they are all evil savages.

If you are white you should hate, or at least, be fearful of any brown person. "They are all good for nothing tricksters, thieves and swindlers; .... and did I mention they stink??" - Clayton Bigsby

Reporter doing the interview: "Yes sir, I believe you did mention that."

"The world is full of all sorts of divisions, debates and forms of entertainments to keep the human mind busy so you won't pay attention to those that are running the show." - J. Maxwell

The truth is we are all ONE. While many have a festering hatred toward say an illegal alien/Mexican, the truth is you have A LOT more in common with that person then the trillionaire banksters that are working to enslave us all.

If you want to find an enemy, someone to brood over, at least find a worthy adversary.

I refuse to play into the racism thing. Black vs white, GOP vs Dems, tall vs short, Christian vs Muslim, and all the other vs.

Division among the sheeple benefits the top elite social planners and controllers aka our owners.

Fight amongst yourselves while the controllers mold your future; which is not a good one, behind closed doors. Decades of propaganda/TV painting brown people from the Middle East as drooling thugs in turbans, holding a sword is a great example. That way, when it is time to kill off a million women and children, who cares, they are all evil savages.

If you are white you should hate, or at least, be fearful of any brown person. "They are all good for nothing tricksters, thieves and swindlers; .... and did I mention they stink??" - Clayton Bigsby

"The world is full of all sorts of divisions, debates and forms of entertainments to keep the human mind busy so you won't pay attention to those that are running the show." - J. Maxwell

The truth is we are all ONE. While many have a festering hatred toward say an illegal alien/Mexican, the truth is you have A LOT more in common with that person then the trillionaire banksters that are working to enslave us all.

If you want to find an enemy, someone to brood over, at least find a worthy adversary.

Well said.

All due respect but you are as much of a slave to your ideology as you perceive others are to theirs.

Since we are all slaves in fact, the point is moot.

On another more-OP note, I noticed my first "Trayvon" personal experience last weekend. I had to pull over to lock away my pistol since I was headed into Washington and my date asked what I was doing, so I was honest. That soured the evening since she is under the impression that all people who would carry a gun are out to hunt down an innocent black kid hiding in the bushes. Oh well.

Not as bad as a date I had years ago with a smoking hot, head turning brunette. What do you think of gays?, she asked. I replied that they were disgusting filth that I'd like to run over with my pickup truck, back over them, and run over again. (I was not always so 'nice' and non-judgmental as I am now; hard core christian lol).

Anyway, that torpedoed the evening and I learned later that she was Bi. Dammit. Stupid Hic! Still pissed at myself for having to open my big mouth. I mean, this one was so hot, there would be lines forming to look at her. :( One or twice in a lifetime does an average Joe like me get a shot at a 10 without having to pay for it.

Of course being a "hard core christian" you'd never consider premarital sex right?

We bent the rules; that is the name of the game.

After all, I could always ask for forgiveness. Plus of course, she was a 10.

Horus, er, I mean Jesus would understand the whole premarital thing based on my other goods deed balancing things out. Handing out 100 Chick Tracts cancel out one session of Coitus. Ah, the good old days. The whole religion thing got me constant sex back in the day. Forget bars, hello church pew behind the hot chick. At least when I was partially deluded I didn't miss out on the finer things in life. Later on of course I learned the sun didn't care what I was doing.

Seems like I remember reading something about "should we continue in sin that God's forgiving grace may abound?" and the answer was "No"...I don't really care one way or the other- I just think the hypocrisy of Christians is funny.

Let's please stay on track with the thread. I realize this a really emotionally charged issue, but if the racial stuff gets too out of line.........and yes, I get it that there are racial issues here.........I'll shut this down.

Pleeeeeeeze keep it on track and watch the racial comments. Attack the argument on issues and keep the racial comments to yourselves.

Actually, they are not so much different than they are non extremely biased(please note all studies have some form of bias, some more than others). As an example the study or article being pointed to by Mr. Blitzkrieg collects its data from the UCR and NCVS which in themselves have flaws but paint a relatively accurate picture when it comes to crime. But did you know that the UCR groups a majority of hispanics into the white race? Also the term hispanic is a sub category and is considered an ethnicity, not race. Just that fact alone would skew the results and paint black on white crime a little differently. But "The color of Crime" article in no way annotates this fact, what they actually do is lump race and ethnicity together. So looking at the most recent UCR you would see that black on white crime stats are are high but when you take out the hispanic percentage you would see that black on caucasian(which the UCR or NCVS does not differentiate) crime is lower than black on black. My point is that statistics tell story, whose story depends who does the telling. Which is why I find statistics done by any extremist group suspect and I always ask for the data. You can verify this by searching for the FBI's UCR and the NCVS both should be easy to find along with the forms used to fill them out.

Lastly, to bring it back on topic. This is why Mr. Zimerman was labeled as white, it is because hispanic is not race on the forms they fill out. Whoever did the reporting forgot to check the next column, which would have labeled him hispanic although under the white race. Hence the confusion.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads