JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will there be justice for Juicy or will he skate faking a hate crime?

• Yes, he will be found guilty and do time.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Yes, he will be found guilty but will get a slap on the wrist as he walks out the door.

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No, he'll skate away.

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
Hah, 1st vote! Noice!

No previous record, check.
High profile, check.
Able to act contrite and cry at will, check.
Multiple protected classes, check.
Able to afford a good lawyer, check.
Has tons of adoring "media" personalities, check.

Guilty, time served, fined, and community service.

It's always a publicity stunt to get their name and face into media. The left will forgive the lies and bring him back into their fold. The right will point out forever how the left lies and makes crap up. The center will get tired of it all and move on.

They will give him a permanent chair on the View when the trial is over.
Yes sadly they will do exactly that kind of thing. This little screwball wanted more money and fame. He knew full well he was trying to get race riots started to get that. He knew full well that if his hoax worked people would get killed. He was so self centered and "entitled" that he did not care and would have felt no guilt for those hurt, even those who looked like him. It was all about him and it still is. He is still playing the victim because so many are still supporting him being a "victim". People are trying real hard to light a powder keg just to get something for "them".

I see the poll didn't have an option for being declared a hero, a day of honor being created nationally, renaming the street where the fraud occurred after him, and statues of him erected to replace the torn down ones. Oh, and a permanent slot on The View.

God bless Dave Chapelle!
That special he did last was great. He is still funny which is becoming rare. He makes fun of people like me and it makes me laugh. What he also does is make fun of the other side and that is no longer allowed. Problem for them is he is Black and has FU cash, so he can. One side is still hair on fire because he dared to make fun of them and tell the truth about "woke". What bothers them most of all is this time they found that no matter how much they threw themselves on the floor and screamed it did not work this time.

I tend to think if they were going to let him go, they would have done so and not charged him. The fact that they've taken this all the way to trial tells me somebody is serious about this.

And I read the judge once made Oprah serve her jury time...he didn't just automatically excuse her because she's Oprah. So that's a bit of a good sign.

So at this point, I'm not sure how a jury could find him NOT guilty. I mean they found OJ not guilty so anything is possible, I guess. But I think the jury will convict him and then it's a bit of a crapshoot as to what the judge does. I guess I'll say the judge will give him a middle of the road sentence. Not a slap but not the maximum.

That's my guess. :)

1) The DNC/BLM Sturmabteilung has no interest in the facts, beyond denying them and throwing a tantrum. If Juicy is found guilty there will riots, looting, and arson because White Supremacy, yo and Juicy gets the riots he wanted in the first place.
2) "So at this point, I'm not sure how a jury could find him NOT guilty."
Ref. the OJ verdict. Jury nullification works both ways. All it takes is Qty. (1) Wokester to get a hung jury (if it was really contentious would it be a well-hung jury?:D) and the histrionics have already started with Juicy's shyster accusing the judge of "lunging" at her and making faces.
3) Too many people have a vested interest in keeping the racial animus going. Expect it to get worse before it gets better, if it does.
4) "I see the poll didn't have an option for being declared a hero...Oh, and a permanent slot on The View."
Absolutely. Look at his intersectionality score. Guilty verdict = to the Awoken Juicy will be an icon of courage and resistance, and a martyr to White Supremacy. A spot on The View will give him a podium to spew his nixious tripe for years.
5) The Awoken keep saying "You can't even define CRT!"
Sure I can, in 2 words: White Sippenhaft.
There. You're welcome.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads